It wasn't me (17)

SHAWN'S POV
"Ok all I need now is your signatures and drivers license and then we are done" Jordan spoke out, I knew after this I would have to explain this to her, but I don't know how. I shoved my hand in my back pocket in search for my wallet while Madison just threw hers at Jordan, as soon as Jordan's eyes scanned her license they went huge.

JORDAN'S POV
There written in big letters underneath the license number was Madison full name -
Madison Rodriguez-Roffe
Holy fuck, no wonder she seemed so familiar this bitch was my sister, how in the hell was I related to someone so cruel and heartless? My thoughts were interrupted by Shawn's license being placed in front of me. I wasn't going to say anything, I was going to keep my mouth shut, but before anything else could happen Madison spoke up.

"So Jordan, how is mum and dad?" With that my heart sank to the pit of my stomach, and Shawn's eyes looked like saucers.

"I'm sorry, I don't know what you mean..." I trailed off as Madison rolled her eyes and scoffed,

"Don't act dumb, we look exactly alike and I saw your reaction when you saw my name" she spoke factually.

"I'll leave you two be for a moment" Shawn interrupted, i could tell he could sense the tension in the air, who couldn't? It was basically chocking me.
After Shawn left, I knew I was gonna have it out with the bitch, whether It ends with my fist in her face or a big happy family reunion, I choose option 1.

"They are dead, but you would know that if you kept in contact with us, but instead you left me in that hell hole, you left me with them you bitch! How could you leave your baby sister in a house like that!? I hate you !" Madison just sat back as I poured my heart out with an amused expression.

"Fight for yourself, it wasn't my job to look after you, and look now your out of there it's all good" I was shocked but before I could slap the hoe, she picked up her bag and left; not long after Shawn walked back in, worry and confusion all over his face.

SHAWNS POV
After Madison and Jordan's talk, Madison scurried of to god knows where, probably one of her many boys toys she has all over the city.

I entered back into room and Jordan sat all by herself In the brink of tears, it broke my heart seeing her like this, after about half an hour of crying, Jordan and myself were still in the arrangement room, but we sat in silence... her tears had stopped a while ago, I know she would have questions and to be honest I do too.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Her voice filled with hurt. I sat across from her now, her bright blue and purple eyes stared into mine waiting for an answer.
"Because, i didn't want you to think you were less important and to be honest, i didn't know if he was mine or not, Madison had Cameron and I knew that Madison would do anything to get back with me, she will do anything. Please Jordan, please forgive me."
"Is there anything else I need to know?" She seemed unfazed at this point.

"Yes..." I put my head down, not in shame but out of nervousness.
"I love you" i let the words slip out of my mouth as Jordan's face went a slight shade of pink. She smiled and walked over to me, sitting on my lap.

"I know" she pushed her fingers through my hair before kissing me passionately.

"Are you ok? Like the sister thing was a pretty big bombshell... and I don't think Madison would have been nice about it.

"No, she wasn't, But im glad dad isn't alive to see the person she has become because he would be so disappointed."

"But how are you, like after Alexander?" Must be hard to have lost your son"

"Yea, but now he is in the sky, i know your dad would be looking after my beautiful boy... and from what I have seen of the world so far, I don't want my little boy growing up in this ."

I knew that Jordan understood me, the room was filled with a comfortable silence at this point, Jordan on my lap, my arms around her waist, her back against my chest and her head resting on my shoulder, i didn't want this to end, i breathed in the silent filled air and let it go again, waiting for my beautiful Jordan to tell me something, anything.

"Let's go home Shawn" we got outside after Jordan locked up. I headed for her door to open it for her, she gave me a kind smile as she slid in the passenger seat as I ran around to the front seat. The first couple of minutes were silent, the only sound bleeding through the silence was the sound of 'it wasn't me' by Shaggy, Jordan started humming along to the song, it got to the instrumental part and Jordan started singing her own version of the song, as if she was the girl who had been cheated on, she sounded amazing, my eye were no longer on the road, no they were on her.

Her head thrown back, eyes closed singing beautifully, the last time I saw her like this, it wasn't lyrics coming out of her mouth, god just thinking about her like that made my jeans tighten. I placed my hand on her thigh, running it up and down her thigh, making my grasp tighten and loosen. I watch as the lyrics stop, and she bites her lip... god I am so fucking in love with her.