Bye, bye baby (16)

I KNOW ITS BEEN FOREVER! Lol sorry guys xx

Radioactive7474  please go check out her books... she is a talented writer and I love her work ! X

There was Shawn, with a really pretty brunette following behind him. They seemed really engaged in there convocation, he hadn't even noticed me... fuck was it too late to hurl myself under the desk until they leave?

Before he reached the desk, his phone rang, thank God - he turned around and said something to the brunette, who the fuck was she?, then it hit me... this was a baby arrangement, as in mummy and daddy, Shawn fucking cheated! I felt sick, my thoughts were interrupted by my bell dinging.

"Hi I'm Jordan, you must be Madison" I said through clenched teeth while I extended my hand out waiting for her to shake it. But she didn't, all she did was look at it, ok bitch.

"Yea, yea I'm Madison now can we hurry this up I have a nail appointment" what the actual fuck!? she is arranging her child's funeral, how can she act like this.

"Ok, just right through there" I replied pointing towards the arranging room. We sat down waiting for Shawn to enter the room. After a couple minutes of waiting as Madison texted someone, Shawn entered and as soon as he saw me, fuck his eyes went bigger then Pamela Anderson's boobs.

"Hey Jordan" he said I'm complete shock as Madison raised her eyes from her phone, she must have been intrigued as to why Shawn knew me.

"Hi Shawn, would you like to take a seat?" I pointed towards the chair closest to me as we just stared at each other for a while, Shawn's gorgeous eyes burning into me, they looked so different from last night, when they burned with passion and desire now they are just filled with confusion and sadness, but how could you blame him, we were still staring at each other before the clearing of a throat pulled our eyes away.

"And... how do you two know each other?"

Me and Shawn eyes reconnected before both replied 'school' in sync.

"Right... so can we can on with this?"as soon as the words left her mouth I could see Shawn face full with anger and hurt, at how little she cared for her child.

"Ok, so i need some quick details first - what was bubs name?"

"Alexander Raúl Mendes" my heart melted as Shawn's voice cracked at saying his name.

"And how far along were you when Alexander passed?" I directed my question towards Madison but she just seemed uninterested, bitch.

"I don't know, 15-20 weeks?" She was on the verge in rolling her eyes before Shawn butted in again.

"She was 25 weeks" after that you should have seen the look Madison gave him, if looks could kill I would have been doing Shawn's funeral next.
-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-
Sorry for the short chapter, next ones will be 1000+