A social conquest and a facebook message request(20)

I woke up feeling paralysed, in a room I have never seen, the red glowing light from the clock on the nightstand read '4:06' all I could do was move my eyes the rest of my body stayed still and no memories of last night arose. I started screaming.

'Help! What the fuck is going on!?'
'Help!! Someone please, I can't fucking move!'
No later than 20 seconds the door opened to reveal Axel standing there with his arms crossed and an amused smile on his face.

'What the fuck axel!?' 'Why can't I move, tell me right now you cunt!'
This only made him laugh.

"Calm down, it will wear off and we both had some fun so don't worry."

"Omg, please tell me you didn't"

"Oh I did, and it's all on film"

"Why the fuck Axel, why me" tears started to surface as memories of Levi and Shawn started to flood my mind.
"Because you're just the type of girl I go for"
"What you couldn't have asked?" My fingers started to slightly move as my feeling was coming back.

"You really think I don't know what's going on between you and Mendes? Are you so stupid to think it's not obvious" fear struck me, I don't want Shawn in the middle of this, us being together could ruin his career he could even end up in jail.

"I don't know what you're talking about" at this point I had thought of a plan, what for him to come closer, grab the lamp next to me and knock this motherfucker out.
"Cut the shit Jordan! I have seen you!" He stormed over to me.

"It doesn't matter anyway! Because now you're mine and he won't be able to touch you ever again" he reach for his belt buckle and undid it. His started to run his hands up my thighs, this made my stomach churn. Come on Jordan just one solid hit. He started kissing my neck and as he did I reached over and grabbed the lamp while his ripped my crop top to get to my boobs.

'SMASH' the lamp base shattered and Axel fell to the floor. I ran crying, trying to get out of this maze of a house, it was a mess there was cups and streamers and it stank of vomit and piss; my phone was still in my bra but it was flat.

I eventually found the front door and as soon as the fresh air got me I felt like throwing up. Fear mixed with a hangover doesn't wash over too well, this neighbourhood seemed familiar, Oh My Fucking God! Shawn's house was shut down the road.

I started running as I heard Axel running towards the front door, the streetlights still lit up the streets as it was close to five in the morning. Axel never came out of the front door, after about 2 minutes of running I appeared at Shawns door, bashing on it loudly in case Axel has gotten out and I hadn't noticed.
The top bedroom light turned on and I kept bashing making me cry harder. The door flew open to a very tired angry looking Shawn.

"What the Fu-!?, Holy Fuck babe what's wrong?" He grabbed my and pulled me into the house as my sobs got louder.

"Jordan, what the fuck happened!? Who did this, I will fucking kill them!?" My shirt was ripped, hair was a mess and makeup was everywhere.

"Ax-Axel" I cried harder. Shawn quickly grabbed me and held me close.

"Babe you need to tell me what he did"

"He dru-drugged me a-and I don't remember the-the rest, but he has it on f-film"

"IM GOING TO FUCKING KILL HIM!" Shawn picked up this decorative thing from the coffee table and there it across the room, it shattered against the wall making me flinch.

Just as that happened Shawns phone lit up with a Facebook notification saying 'message from Axel Withers, do you accept?' 

Shawn quickly grabbed his phone and got off the couch, my stomach dropped the the floor, I trailed behind him, but he wouldn't let me see, but I heard, all I heard was Axel moaning and I could see the anger and sadness in Shawns face. It didn't take a rocket scientist to know what the video was of.

Shawn threw his phone across the room making land on the floor, completely broken no doubt.
That's when it hit me, this isn't the first time this has happened, I'm not the only girl in the world to go through this, I need to grow the fuck up.

"Shawn, calm down, it doesn't matter' at that point he looked up at me like I was crazy.

"What do you mean, 'it doesn't matter'?"

"It's happened before, who cares"

"I do! He touched something that wasn't his, he hurt you - where does he live Jordan?"

"What?"

"Where does he live?"

"Why Shawn?"

"Just tell me where he fucking lives!"

"No Shawn calm down"

"Fuck this" and with that he slammed the door and left there I was alone with no phone to contact him and no clue where Shawn is.

'Slam!' I woke up surrounded in darkness, I could see Shawns outline in the hallway, his head down as he made wincing noises. I stumbled up off the couch and turned on the light, there Shawn stood covered in blood, bruises and scratches.
"Oh my god, Shawn what the fuck?!? Are you ok?"
"I killed him Jordan, he is dead" he looked like he had been stabbed right in the heart. My hand covered my mouth in shock as the tears started to slip.
"Oh god no"