Small bump (11)

I listened to small bump, writing this and cried my eyes out

Shawn's POV

It's been two weeks since Jordan and mines date, I have seen her at school a lot, but I have been too busy with Madison and the baby issues to spend time with Jordan outside of school, I think I loathe Madison... the only reason I am here is because of my child. Cameron has been out of sight the whole time asshole, I understand that if it's not his child he shouldn't be really concerned for it but you would still be here looking after your pregnant girlfriend.... right?

"Shawn!, I think we need to paint the nursery soon, we only have 3 months left to paint" Madison yelled from upstairs presumably in the nursery, she spends a lot of time in there lately.

"How am I meant to paint the room if I don't know the sex yet?"
I didn't care what gender I got. I just can't wait to be a dad, if I have a little boy, I can teach him hockey and football and if I have a little girl, I'll then have two princesses; the baby and.... Jordan.

"We aren't finding out till birth... I want a surprise, it's part of the fun not knowing, don't you think?"

"Yea, but it's a bit hard to prepare for the child if we can't buy clothes or toys or even paint the nursery!" I yelled, she was still upstairs as I was on the lounge surrounded by baby magazines and boxes, I pulled myself off the lounge and headed upstairs. We decided to set everything up at Madison's house... she was that mom after all. But what Madison didn't know is that I was going to go for custody after the child was born. I don't want her mothering my child, she was evil in a way.

I met Madison in the nursery she was sitting in the middle of the room surrounded by IKEA boxes and instructions, she looked so frustrated... Of course she did, the dumb fuck was trying to put the right foot on the left side of the change table.

"Madison, give me the fucking table" she must have noticed the annoyance in my voice, because her mood quickly changed. She rolled her eyes and quickly stood up and rammed the half assembled table into my stomach.

"You know what Shawn, I'm not forcing you to fucking be here, Ok? I know your only here for the child and that's fine, but you seriously don't need to treat me like this... I'm trying ok!?, but I swear to god if you leave me after this child is born, there won't be a child left to care for"

She took me by surprise when she said that, wtf did she mean, 'no child, left to care for?'

"What the fuck does that mean Madison!?"

I threw the table to the floor, and got straight in her face... she didn't back down either, I would never hit a woman no matter how much I hated her, but I'm not afraid to yell at them.

"You know exactly what I'll do"
She was inching closer to my face

"Madison, I swear to god if you do anything to that child, I'll kill Cameron" I whispered huskily and low in her face, as soon as I said that her face softened as tears streamed down her face, she ran out of the nursery and down the stairs.

I thought I would let her cool down , so I sat down and continued to build the change table and crib. About 15 minutes later I had finished the change table and was halfway through the crib, wtf is with IKEA furniture... it's not fucking made properly. As I was about to put the last side on, I heard the scream that would wake the dead. I  knew it was Madison, I shot up and ran down stairs quicker than I thought I ever could to find Madison laying in the middle of the lounge room, in a puddle of blood.... oh god!