Life of the party (19)

I started my shower waiting for it to heat up before I got in when there was a knock at the door, who the fuck could that be? I wrapped myself in a towel before walking downstairs.
It's got to be Indie, coming over here and criticising every wardrobe choice I make. So I flung the door open, about to tear this bitches head off when I came face to face with Axel... how the fuck does he know where I live? His eyes travelled up and down my body before I realised I was just in a towel. I bowed my head in shame before asking a question I should have asked as soon as I saw him.

"How do you know where I live?" No hi or anything that's what came out.
He slowly chuckled while biting his lip.
"Hahaha, Indie told me. Just wondering if you're still coming to my party?"

"Um...ok you couldn't have just text me? And by the way don't you have a party to be getting together?"

"Uhh, I wanted to see you in person and the guys on the football team offered to help out so they're are there doing that. I think they are only doing it because they want me to join, I was the star quarterback at my old school, hey anyway can I come in or?"

"Ahh, sure... sorry Im in a towel, cause I'm kinda getting ready for this 'massive' party you're throwing"

I stepped back from the door, letting him enter before me. I watched him look around while silently judging my house. It wasn't that big like a mansion or whatever but it was comfortable maybe even a bit too big for one person though.

"Why did you emphasis 'massive' I assure you it will be' he laughed while picking up a photo frame from atop the mantle over the fireplace.
"Yea, sure sure guys always lie about size anyway" I laughed as did he.

"You should probably get dressed, I don't want you to laugh too much and drop your towel" omg I completely forgot about the towel.

"Haha, yeah probably should, are you comfortable to just stay down here, I'll be quick... do you want a drink of something before I go?"

"Nah, I'm good just go get dressed" he chuckled as he slowly shook his head. I quickly ran upstairs, can't believe I fucking did that.

I pulled out a red skirt and crop top duo, it made my boobs look really fucking good, and the skirt barely covered my arse... but Hey it's party after all. Just wish Shawn could see me in this. I made my way down stairs so I wasn't leaving Axel alone. As soon as my foot hit the last step, Axel heard stop up as his eyes trailed my body and his mouth dropped, he remained like for a minute, stupid fuck...

"Axel!"

"Cough, cough uh... wow, you look fucking hot"

"Yea, hot and off limits" I said before slowly turning to go upstairs and complete my hair and make up, I felt like I was doing something wrong, would Shawn care that a was alone in my house with a guy that just called me 'fucking hot'?

'I used my hair straightener to curl my hair, I then chucked on some lipstick and mascara and I was ready. 8:37pm I should probably get going; I walked down stairs to be met by Axel, I forgot this fucker was here.

"Jesús fuck Axel, give me a bit of warning?"

"Warning?, you knew I was here, why would I need to warn you?"

" I forgot you where here, are we gonna go or not?"

"Can I ask?, why did you stay like you asked your question, I said I was still going but you stayed here like your party started an hour ago?"

"I thought I would drive you there"

"Um ok, well let's go" we walked out of my house and down my driveway to the street, there sat a beautiful red Lamborghini. I expected axel to walk over to the shitty Prius behind it but nope he unlocked the red one. Wtf he is like 17 how in god's name could he afford this.
He must have noticed my slight confusion, "I told you my dad's in sales"
"Right..."
-At the Party-
We pulled up to a massive house, I'm kinda glad to be out of the car, every couple of seconds I looked over and Axel and his eyes darted between the road and my chest. Shawn definitely wouldn't be ok with that.

I walked inside immediately being greeted with the smell of alcohol and vomit, teenagers everywhere and the headache giving noise from a shitty Dj.

"Hey Jordan!! I can't believe you came bitch! You look so hot" thank god it was Indie.

"Hey, I didn't know you were coming?"

"Yea, Axel invited me at lunch, can you believe he owns all this!" That got me I thought he said his parents owned it all.

"Let's get drinks and let loose" and drink we did, well I didn't drink much I'll admit I was a little tipsy but nothing compared to Indie who was trying to make out with a rubbish bin.

"Enjoying yourself Jordan?" I turned to see Axel with two solo cups in hand looking a little tipsy.

"Here got you a drink" he passed me the cup, one more drink can't hurt, right?
"Hey let's go upstairs it's so noisy down here, I followed Axel upstairs to his bedroom. I was pretty normal for a teenage boy, I followed him and sat down on the other end of his bed, slowly sipping my drink as my arms started to become numb and then nothing. All I could remember was the sound of the door locking before everything went silent.

Kind of a filler chapter. Xx