Getting hit on and throwing punches ... (13)

I watched Indie and the guy that whisked her away dance.
Indie was already sweating off her make up because of all the grinding she has been doing on the dudes crotch god, she can be a hoe, he seemed to enjoy it though cause his  hands slid to her hips and he pulled her closer.

"Miss, do you want another one!?" I turned to face the bartender, who had asked.

"Yea, sure can I get a watermelon one this time?"

"Sure thing sweetheart" he winked at me and I softly smiled back. I placed myself down on one of the poor looking bar stools, all the lights, smoke and noise was enough to knock me out, I started looking around the club; girls grinding on guys, people throwing up, and some others smoking weed in the booths. I heard a clunk from behind me, I swivelled the stool round to see I had my drink.
"Thanks" I was getting really bored and I believed Indie had ditched me already. Fuck it, no one here knows who I am... I'm gonna have some fun. I downed my drink in 2 secs flat, I'm gonna let loose.

"Damn honey, slow down" the bartender was watching me, smirking.

"I need to let loose, 2 shots of tequila!" He just nodded and chuckled handing me two shot glasses, he then filled them with a clear liquid that I am all to familiar with.

"1...2...3!"I picked up the shot bf threw it back, the burning sensation slid down my throat, god that felt good... I proceeded with the other shot as the smell of tequila burn my nostrils. I felt a buzz of dizziness, and all I have had is 3 cruisers and 2 shots... damn. I slipped off the stool and I soon as my feet hit the ground a wave of dizziness spread across me. Fuck I was tipsy already.
I made my way to the Dance floor, feeling my arse getting groped and slapped, but I don't fucking care.

I started to let loose as I swung my hips to the beat, by boobs felt like they were gonna fall out of my dress but I seriously didn't fucking care. The song One Dance came on, I love this song... I was getting really into it, when I felt a pair of hands snake there way around my waist, as I grinded my butt into his crotch, I felt him slightly harden against my butt as I smirked to myself, grinding faster and harder into him, I could just hear his moans over the music. His hands travelled down to my hips, he squeezed them hard making me moan. I started to feel a wetness on my neck as he started sucking and biting my flesh while his hands still roamed my body, the stranger started kissing up my neck and nibbling on my earlobe.
"Jordan, i think it's time to go home " he whispered in my ear- wait how the fuck did he know my name!?, I quickly turned when I was face to face with...
"Shawn, what the fuck are you doing here?, did you follow me?!"

"Well, I couldn't just let you go into a club looking like this, surrounded by all these drunk guys, you're mine  Jordan" his eyes were trailing my body, they lingered on my chest a few seconds longer then they should have.

"' yours' really Shawn? , we have been on 1 date and what are you doing grabbing me and dancing with me!?, what if someone saw?"

"It's called claiming whats mine Jordan" he was an arsehole sometimes.
"Plus no one would have seen us"

"Besides, you should be glad I'm here, what if something happened, who would have protected you?, you're all alone here"

"I'm not alone Shawn I'm with Indie and I don't need you to protect me!"

"Indie hmm? And where is Indie now... cause I sure as hell don't see her!"

"Shawn, seriously... I was having fun, why did you have to ruin it" i don't know if it was the alcohol talking or not, but who the fuck did he think he was, ruining my fun? So I started walking back towards the bar with Shawn yelling out my name, but I chose to ignore him, at least the bartender was nice to me. As I walked back I could feel Shawn's eyes burning into me, but he wasn't the only person watching me, as I passed all the drunk, horny, desperate men... my arse was getting grabbed more than a 10 yr old boy in the middle of a church yard (if this offends anybody, I am so sorry... I found it funny, but I have a sadistic sense of humour, if it gets a lot of hate I will remove it... or if it offends you, message me and it will be removed ASAP) I know Shawn could see it all happening because I could just hear his footsteps quicken over the music.
Suddenly I felt a hand wrap around my arm and it wasn't Shawn's, I looked down at the hand and I let my eyes trail up the arm only to be met with the black eyes of a horny drunk! This cunt, as he spoke his grip tightened "Hey, sweet cheeks!... you look like you would be a good fuck, wanna come back to my place and we can test that theory" I just rolled my eyes, attempting at pulling my arm out of his grasp but failing.