Intro

Hello guys.... I know i have two ffs in my stock.... Still i am writing this.... Don't worry my one ss will get finished this week.... After that ss only i will start this.... But just want to give u all an intro.... If u like it i will continue this.... Otherwise i will stop this.... Just want all ur opinion.... And this one also from the track of serial.... It starts from sanskar entering the badi as mad but with lots and lots of changes.....

$ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $

Before i start my ff i just want to clarify some things.... Just forget everything that happened in the serial.... I changed the whole plot.... But it will be of from the serial.... And before sanskar enters into badi as mad the following things only happened.... Not the one which u saw in serial.....

In this ff bose family and gadodia family are very close friends.... Sharmistha and shekar are not husband and wife.... Infact they are good friends.... Swara is not shekar's daughter.... Her father and Janki both died in the same accident..... Ragini and swara are frnds.... Ragini is two years elder than swara..... Dadi doesn't have any hatred for bose family or bengalis..... She loves swara soo much but less than ragini..... Same goes to dida.... She also loves ragini but less than swara..... Then ragini is not sooo much shy.... She is intelligent as well as traditional.... She doesn't like swara..... Durgaprasad family comes to see ragini.... But laksh saw swara first and he thought he is going to marry swara and fell in love with her at first sight itself.... Then only he came to know ragini is the bride.... He is little dishearten.... So he told his family he need some time.... And all accepted his point..... Laksh always visits badi only to talk to swara.... In this way both became good friends.... Ragini can't see all this at all.... She envied swara.... She felt swara is snatching everything from her.... So she started to hate her.....

And coming to sanskar he is away from his family for 3 years.... All thinking him as dead.... Laksh misses his bro a lot.... And sanskar hates his family but his reentry will not be to take revenge from his family..... And in this sanskar may be really mad.....

This all only happened before sanskar entered as mad.... And swasan love story is going to be different....

$ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $

So now tell me guys do u want me to continue?? If the response satisfied me i will continue this guys.... If not i won't continue.... I want all the one to comment.... If u comment only writers will get some energy and will continue their works..... So pls do comment ur views.... Both positive and negative feedbacks are welcomed.... Negative means the comment can be opposite only to the content of this ff not against any character of this.... Hope u guys understood....😊