Part 8

Thank you soo much for ur responses....

$ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $

Episode 8

Laksh was pacing here and there as he made swara angry..... At that time sanskar came there angrily.... Seeing him laksh is shocked....,"Sanskar bhai do u need anything???" laksh asked.... Sanskar didn't say anything he just took a pillow and started to beat laksh.... Laksh is shocked as well as confused..... He didn't know y sanskar is doing like this.... After getting some beatings from sanskar he held the pillow and stopped sanskar and asked him,"Bhai why r u beating me???"

"U made my barbie angry na thats y..... Bcoz of u she left me and went...." saying this he again started to beat laksh with pillow.... At that time sujatha who came in search of sanskar saw him beating laksh and went and stopped him....,"Sanskar what r u doing???? U shouldn't beat him.... He is ur bhai na???"

"But ma bcoz of him only my barbie is sad and went leaving me.... She was very angry..... He did a mistake thats y i beat him...." sanskar said childishly....

"Ha ha sanskar.... From where u taught this haan???" sujatha asked....

"Which???" sanskar asked keeping his hand in his chin like thinking....

"My sanskar!!!! I mean from where u taught to beat others haan???"

"Ma if we do any mistakes in the place where i live they will beat us with sticks.... Even they will put some machines in our head.... It will give me lot of pain.... I will cry a lot.... But they won't listen.... If i cry they will give me more pain.... But here there is no machine even there is no stick na... Thats y i beat him with pillow...." sanskar said innocently.... Hearing this sujatha and laksh has tears in their eyes.... Ap who came to see sanskar also has tears in her eyes.... She came inside and hugged him tightly.... " sanskar i didn't know u experienced this much pain...." saying this she cried.... Sujatha patted her shoulders controlling her own tears.....

"Okie okie grandma's will u pls stop ur tears.... These are soo precious.... Don't let it down unnecessarily...."laksh said and others laughed....

"Ma,chachi i am going to swara's house to ask sorry from her.... I know i did a big mistake.... So pls ma i will go and come...."laksh said....

"Laksh its been night time..... U go tomorrow....." ap said.... With heavy heart he said okie.... Then sujatha took sanskar with her to his room and made him sleep..... After assuring sujatha has gone sanskar silently wake up and locked the door and took his mobile and saw swara's photo....,"God i can't resist to hold her in my arms.... I know she also loves me but didn't realize it.... So what i am there na i will make her realize soon..... Sanskar u r going mad in ur barbie....." saying this he smiled and hit his forehead with mobile lightly.... Then he thought to tease swara.... He messaged her,"Hi beauty!!!"

In swara's house after talking with ayush and dida she came to her room.... At that time her mobile beeped.... She took it and saw that its from unknown number..... She opened and saw the message.... After seeing it she got shocked as someone has send her hi beauty.....

"Excuse me do u know me??? I think u r mistaken...." swara replied.... Sanskar saw the message and smiled....

"No beauty.... I haven't mistaken!!" sanskar messaged.... Swara saw the message and got startled....

"Excuse me.... I don't know who u r and stop calling me beauty.... Idiot" swara messaged.... Sanskar laughed seeing it....

"This is not fair.... Calling beauty as beauty is not wrong okie...." sanskar messaged her.... Seeing it swara got irritated....