Part 16

Episode 16

Bose mansion is in hustle bustle as its their daughter's mehandi's function..... Sharmistha and dida are roaming here and there and ordering the servants regarding the decorations...... Sharmistha came to dida and asked,"Ma have u arranged the mehandi??"

"Shomi u don't worry!!! Evening the mehandi will come!!! Its my responsibility!!! So don't take tension...."

"Okie ma!!! And what is shona doing???"

"She is resting in her home!!! Let her rest..... Evening she has to look fresh...." dida said and shomi nodded and went from there..... After shomi went dida called sanskar,"hello sanskar!!"

"Haan dida!!"

"Sanskar as u said u will take responsible for mehandi i didn't care!!! It will come for sure na???"

"Dida u don't worry!!!! I have already collected mehandi leaves!!! Just have to grind...."

"Then okie sanskar!!! Now i am happy!!"

"Dida thank u soo much!!! U r really a big strength for barbie and me!!!! I didn't even think that u will help our love story!!! Now just bcoz of ur help we are going to get married.... Without u this wouldn't have been possible.... And now also u r helping me as i want to give mehandi which is grinded by me for swara.... Thank u once again dida...."

"Shut up sanskar!!! I am doing everything for my shoru's happiness only.... Her happiness is u!!! So don't thank me at all.... Infact swara is lucky to get such a loving husband.... And haan listen i am very happy don't make me emotional okie.... Just keep my shoru happy till her last breath...." dida said....

"Sure dida!!! Thats very very important thing of my life dida...."

"Okie sanskar!!! Now i will keep the call.... Will see u in the evening babye...." dida said and kept the call....

After keeping the call without anyone's notice sanskar went from there..... He went to his house.... There sharda ma was waiting for him.... He went and hugged her and took blessings from her.... Then he took the leaves and went to kitchen with sharda ma.... Then he put the leaves,betel nut and pour some water in the mixer and grinded it..... After grinding into a fine paste he transfered into a bowl and made a cone in plastic sheet and poured the mehandi in the cone and sealed it...... He prepared two cones and came outside and kept it with other mehandi cones which he brought from shop.... He took his mobile to call ashvik but stopped seeing him coming there.....

"Ashvik now only i took my mobile to call u but u itself came!!! Good...."

"Arey waa!!! Boss for ur barbie u itself grinded mehandi with ur own hands.... Sooperb!!! Huh feel like i should have born as a girl then even my lover boy would have done the same na!!!" ashvik said in a dramatic tone.... Sanskar laughed...

"Ha ha but ashvik beta all can't be like my sanskar beta na!!!" sharda ma said.....

"Ya ya thats right!!! My jellyfish is very lucky...." ashvik said and hugged sanskar..... Then ashvik went from there.... He came to badi and gave the mehandi cones and went from there.....

Evening!!! The badi is very very beautiful.... All the guests started to come.... Swara is in her room getting ready!!! She is very very beautiful..... Ragini is helping her in making her ready.... Maheswari family came to badi!!! Sanskar too came there.... His eyes is just searching for swara..... At the same time swara came down!!! Seeing her sanskar and laksh got mesmerized..... Swara saw sanskar and sanskar winked at her..... Seeing it swara blushed.... Then ragini and shomi took her to the center and there is a small stage..... They made her sit in the stage..... At the side there were some people who were playing musical instruments.... In the center there are some dancers who are dancing..... At left side all the guests were sitting..... To the right and left side of swara there were maheswari family,gadodia family and ashvik family.....