Part 14

Thank you soo much for ur responses and i have posted an os BLESSED TO HAVE YOU AS MY SOULMATE.... If anyone interested read it guys....

$ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $

Episode 14

Swara is cooking in the kitchen.... Dida is sitting in the sofa and cutting vegies watching tv..... At that time dida asked swara,"Shoru u didn't say how was ur date???"with sad pout.... Hearing date swara blushed and came to dida and sat near her,"Dida can u imagine ur first date to be in a cruise???" swara asked with excitement.... Dida understood they went to a cruise date.....

"So sanskar took u too cruise date haan???"

"Ya dida!!! I haven't expected that at all..... A separate cruise!!! Only us.... In top of that rain also!!! How lovely it was u know!!! I enjoyed a lot dida!!! I haven't expected such date..... Its like a dream dida...." swara said and before dida could say something they heard something and got shocked....

"Shona what date u r talking???"sharmistha asked and came inside.... Swara and dida are just seeing each other with u r caught expression.....

"Shomi what u came suddenly??? U told u will come at evening only na???"

"Ya ma!!! But what to do the work is finished..... So i came back!!! We have to see our shona's marriage na!!!"

"Oh!!! Okie okie.... U go and take rest.... Shoru will see the cooking.... U will be tired na...." dida said....

"Okie ma!!! Between shona still u didn't tell what date u both were talking???"

"Vo ma vo!!!"

"Nothing shomi yesterday swara has dreamt like going on a date with her prince charming.... Thats what she was saying!!!"

"Oh!!! Sooper shona.... I know ur marriage have fixed suddenly!!! And now there is no time for ur date and all.... So u both go after ur marriage okie...." shomi said.... Swara and dida laughed.... Then shomi went inside her room to keep her luggage.... Swara and dida gave hifi to each other..... At that right moment ashvik came inside asking,"What jellyfish how was ur date with boss???" hearing it again swara and dida are shocked....

"Ashvik u to know it!!! See what i am asking swara haven't hided anything from u na so u know it!!!"

"Aunty u know it!!"

"Yes beta now only ma and shona said to me!!!"

"Don't u have any problem aunty???" ashvik asked.... In the mean time swara and dida are signing them to be quiet.... But ashvik didn't see it....

"Yes beta!!! Y would i oppose it??? My shona is happy thats what i wanted...." shomi said....

"Wow swara then we have no pblm..... It means urs and b...." before saying anything swara interrupted and said,"He he yes chimpanzee.... Now only i said about my date in my dream to ma.... I thought mom will scold me he he...." saying this she smiled sheepishly and went near ashvik and pinched his hand without anyone's notice.....

"Auch!!!" ashvik shouted!!! All are shocked....

"What happened ash???" shomi asked....

"Nothing aunty i think an ant bite me...."hearing this all laughed and swara took ashvik to her room..... Swara pushed ashvik inside her room and locked it and took a pillow and started to beat him.... Ashvik started to run inside the room.... Swara got tired and sat down.... Ashvik too got tired.... He too sat at a safer place and asked swara,"Jellyfish tell me the reason and then beat me!!!"

"U idiot!!! U were going to spill everything!!!"

"How do i know aunty will be there???"

"Idiot u have seen ma na then u should have somehow managed but u???"