Part 27

Episode 27

Swara went to bose mansion!!! She saw dida sitting and watching tv.... Seeing swara dida felt happy and asked,"Shoru u didn't inform me at all that u r coming???"

"Y can't i come without informing u???"

"Ha ha no my doll!!! U can come here whenever u want!!! This is ur home!!!"

"Ha ha dida i was just joking!!! Actually i came for a work!!!"

"What work shoru???"

"Dida u know na someone attacked ash and sanskar in hospital!!! So i am going to find out who is doing this!!!"

"Shoru don't go alone!!! Wait till ayush comes!!!"

"No dida!!! U don't worry!!! Aakash will come with me!!! He is the investigative officer of this case but none knows he is police!!! As culprit is in my family!!!"

"Then okie shoru!!! How u guys are going to find???"

"We have to make plan hereafter only!!! Now i am going!!! But if anyone asks me just tell i am sleeping.... I will go from backside okie!!!"

"Okie shoru but be careful!!!" dida said and swara went inside her room.... She changed into a saree and put specs which has camera in it.... She took a skin and attached to her chin such that her face looks different!!! Then she put the pallu in her head and came out.... Dida saw her and is shocked....

"Shoru what's this???"

"Dida i can't go straight and find the culprit!!! That's y i changed the attire.... Even aakash will change his getup!!!" swara said and hugged dida and went out from backside.... She hired a cab and went to the place where she and aakash planned to meet.... She got down and send the cab.... She came and stood in a side and is waiting for aakash!!! Near her a man is standing and is just staring her!!! Swara got irritated and moved aside but the man is just coming behind her!!! She got angry and gave a angry glare and went aside.... Then she called aakash's number.... The man who stood near her took the mobile.... Swara is shocked.... Then he took the cap which he wear.... Swara is surprised as the man is aakash only....

"U idiot!!! How dare u tease me haan???"

"What can i do??? I love to tease u na!!!"

"Idiot stop teasing me!!! We have to find the culprit!!! So tell me the plan man!!!"swara asked.....

"Swara we are going to take help of doctor Anand!!! He has already worked in military for some years and is also a good friend of my senior!!! Due to some personal problem he resigned his job in military and joined this hospital only!!! We can't believe other doctors!!! That's y first we are going to meet him!!! Then will see the rest!!! Aakash said and booked a cab again and from that both went to the hospital....

In some unknown place two persons are there sitting and talking....

"I saw swara going out!!! She told she is going to see her dida!!"

"Ya!!! I knew it!!! My men's are outside ur house watching everyone's activity!!! My man said she is in badi only!!!"

"Yup be careful!!! She is intelligent!! If she finds our secret then we are gone!!! Keep that in mind and behave!!!"

"U don't need to tell me much!!! I knew it!!! Don't forget to transfer money in my account!!! If u try to overtake me then u can't face the consequences!!!"the man said!!!

"Mr.Agarwal i won't go against my words!!! I will keep up it!!! U don't worry and don't forget to watch swara!!! She is not as simple as she looks!!!"