Part 11

Thank you soo much for ur responses.... Love u all for giving me such a good response.... And guys i have started a new ff OUR LOVE BLOSSOMED AGAIN so pls have a look at it and give me ur feedbacks guys....😊

$ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $

Episode 11

Next day!!! Shomi is preparing breakfast and swara is helping her with sad face..... After swara accepted for marriage dida didn't talk to her.... She is angry on swara..... Swara tried many ways to talk to dida but she didn't talk to swara at all..... After some time all had their breakfast silently.... As they finish the breakfast dp,ap,rp and sujatha came there..... Seeing them shomi and dida welcomed them....

"Dpji anything important???" shomi asked....

"Ya sharmisthaji.... Actually yesterday we talked to pandit.... He told tomorrow is the auspicious day for engagement.... So i want to ask ur opinion??? Shall we keep it tomorrow???"

"Sure dpji!!! We don't have any objection.... I will see the preparations..... Tomorrow in badi itself we will have the engagement.... " shomi told.... Others became happy except swara and dida.... Swara didn't talk anything she just went to her room.....

"Okie sharmisthaji!!! Then we will leave..... We will meet tomorrow...." saying this they went from there.... Shomi is very happy..... Dida didn't talk anything just went to her room.... There in swara's room she took the gifts which sanskar gifted and caressed it lovely..... She wept silently and slept.....

Next day Badi is decorated beautifully..... Shomi is very much busy..... She is running here and there and seeing the arrangements.... Even dadi and shekar helped her.... Engagement is at evening.... So all had enough time for the arrangements..... Swara is in her room.... At that time she heard some sounds in the window door.... With little fear she openes the door and saw sanskar.... She tried to close the window but sanskar stopped her and get inside.....

"Sanskar what r u doing here?? I told u to forget me na!!!"

"Barbie even i also said that u r only mine.... My life u r.... Only my body is with me.... But my soul is with you barbie.... If u r not there then i would die..... I am not saying this just like that its true.... So don't ever try to go away from me okie!!!"

"Sanskar!!!!"

"Swara not a word!!! And i want u to remember only one thing that is u are going to marry me only!!! And i also know ur heart also wants to stop this marriage..... But u r not doing it!!! Don't worry at all bcoz i will do that work...."

"Sanskar no u shouldn't do anything!!! Its related to my ma's respect.... I can't humiliate her..... Pls sanskar stop what ever u have planned...."

"Shut up swara!!!! And listen don't worry.... My plan will be such that ur ma herself will give ur hands to me..... Okie...."

"Sanskar this can't happen even in our dreams.... Pls don't waste ur time in me.... Pls sanskar try to understand....."

"Swara don't test my patience.... Okie listen today ur engagement will happen with me infront of all.... I will only put ring in ur hand first..... Keep that in mind my barbie doll...." saying this sanskar went from there.... Swara is helpless and don't know what to do!!! She went down and saw shomi busy.... She even had a smile in her face.... Seeing the smile on shomi's face swara thought not to disappoint her.... Then she saw dida sitting in the sofa.... She went to her and sat near her.... Dida tried to get up but swara held her hand and made her sit.... Swara has tears in her eyes.... Seeing it dida kept quiet and sat near her..... Swara lay down on her lap and said,"Dida i don't know what to do!!! Really i am helpless dida.... One side its sanskar and other side its ma.... Both are important for me dida.... Pls help me dida...." swara cried....