Part 10

Thank you soo much for ur responses....

$ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $

Episode 10

Swara,dida,ayush,ashvik and sanskar are shocked and confused seeing the scene infront of them.... All maheswari's are present there..... Sharmistha is also there.... All are smiling.... Even shekar and dadi are happy.... The person who is angry is ragini.... Swara came inside.... Seeing her coming inside laksh went to her and kneel down before swara..... Swara is shocked now....

"Swara!!! I know u r shocked.... I can understand it from ur expressions.... Any girl who is in ur place will be shocked..... Okie i will come straight to the point...." saying this he forwarded his hands before swara.... He is having a rose in his hand.... Swara is shocked and sanskar got angry!!! He fisted his hand in anger but can't do anything.... Ayush,ashvik and dida are shocked seeing it.... Laksh didn't notice anything he just continued,"Swara the day i came to baadi first i thought u as the girl who i came to see for my marriage and i fell in love with ur beauty..... As time passes i get to know about u and i fell for u deeply.... Now i am deeply,madly in love with you swara..... Will u accept me??? Will u marry me and become swara laksh maheswari???" laksh asked.... Swara is shocked and saw sanskar..... He is equally tensed and shocked as her.... Then sharmistha came to swara and held her shoulder and said,"Shona i am very very happy for u beta!!! Laksh is a very good guy and he is best choice for u.... I am also happy swara....." hearing this all became more shocked....

"Ma!!! Then ragini????" swara asked with choked voice!! Hearing it dadi came to swara and said,"Swara beta u don't worry about ragini.... We just talked thats it the alliance hasn't confirmed..... And laksh liked u.... So what?? Even u r like my ragini.... So we don't have any objection beta.... Infact we are happy!!! Maheswari family is a well mannered and good family.... So don't think about ragini..... Even she is happy for u...." hearing it swara felt her whole world is crashing.... That time the one thing that came in her mind is sanskar and his proposal.... Now she realized that she loves sanskar.... But at the same time she saw shomi happy.... She don't know what to do.... She saw dida for help.... Understanding the situtaion dida went and dragged shomi inside the house....

"Ma what r u doing??? All are there and y u dragged me???"

"Shomi what is happening here????"

"Ma can't u see maheswari's came to ask swara's hand...."

"Shomi but have u asked swara whether she is okie with this marriage???"

"Ma shona is my daughter..... She will accept my decisions and what wrong u see in laksh???"

"Shomi how can u behave like this???? During ur marriage i asked ur opinion and only did marriage but u???"

"Ma thats different from this ma.... Shona has to marry laksh only.... I gave my words to dpji.... So swara has no chance.... And i know my shona won't go against me...." shomi said and went outside.... When she came outside she saw swara standing in the door and listened everything..... Shomi kept her hand in swara's shoulders and said,"Shona beta i hope u won't disappoint ur ma...." saying this she went.... Swara don't know what to do.... She just went and accepted laksh's rose.... Dida,ashvik,ayush and sanskar are shocked.... Ashvik step in to talk but sanskar held his hand and stopped him.... Others are happy seeing it.... Swara ran inside to her room.... All thought she is shy.... So after talking something maheswari's went from there.... Even sanskar also went from there....

Swara is crying in her room.... After coming home sanskar said he is tired and went to his room... He locked the door and went out from window without knowing anyone.... There ashvik was waiting for him.... Then both went to badi.... Ashvik dropped sanskar backside and waited for him.... Sanskar using the pipe climbed up and entered inside swara's room.... Swara is shocked to see sanskar.... She wiped her tears and went to sanskar,"Sanskar what r u doing here??? What if anyone sees u here???"