Part 12

Thank you soo much for ur responses and sorry for late update guys....

$ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $

Episode 12

Next day morning swara got up with a bright smile on her face..... She went and did her morning chores and took her mobile.... She called sanskar but he didn't attend the call.... Swara thought he might be sleeping or someone might be near to him.... So she kept the mobile and went to get ready..... After getting ready she came down.... She saw sharmistha getting ready to office and dida watching tv.... Swara went and sat with dida..... At that time sharmistha came there and saw dida and swara watching tv....

"Ma,shona i have prepared everything.... U both just have to eat and ma ayush went for practice after he comes ask him to study.... And i will come in the evening.... And don't forget to he ready.... We have to go to maheswari mansion....." shomi said....

"Shomi don't need to worry for anything.... U just go and concentrate on ur work...."dida said and shomi went from there..... After assuring shomi went from there swara went and closed the door..... She came to dida and asked,"Dida how come the ring is changed???? And i have seen u hiding the ring.... But how it went to sanskar's hand????"

"Ha ha shoru..... Actually we all planned to make sanskar wear ring in ur fi...."interrupted by swara....

"What?? We all?? Who all are involved???"

"I,sanskar,ashvik and ayush...."

"What??? Ayush too???"

"Yes!!! U know he loves his sanskar jiju more...."dida said and hearing jiju word swara blushed..... Dida saw it and smiled.... Seeing swara felt embarrassed and changed the topic....

"Okie okie tell me na!!!"

"Sanskar ordered the same ring but in small size but it will fit into finger..... And ashvik pushed laksh when he went to put ring in ur finger.... So sanskar used that opportunity and took the ring from his pocket and slid it into ur finger....."dida said and saw swara smiling seeing the ring.... She cupped her face and said,"Swara be happy like this always.... Listen to ur heart and do as it says.... Don't listen to ur ma swara.... U have only one life so live happily...." hearing it she hugged dida and had tears in her eyes...."Dida u r the best!!! I love u dida...." swara said and kissed her cheeks.... At that time swara's mobile ringed.... Seeing the caller id swara blushed and dida understood its sanskar,"Shoru go and talk to him....." she said.... Swara wiped her tears and went to her room....

She closed the door and lay down on the bed and took the call....

"Hello!!! Who is this???" swara asked and smiled.... Hearing this sanskar also smiled and said,"Ur bf barbie doll...."

"Oh wow my bf...... Tell me y u called me now???"

"Ha ha i want to talk to my gf.... Thats y i called u doll...."

"Then y u didn't take my call when i called u???"swara asked with a frown....

"Ha ha barbie.... I was working late night.... So i got up some time before only.... After having breakfast i am talking to u barbie doll...."

"What???? R u mad y u r working late night??? Ashvik is there to manage na then what???"

"No barbie actually ashvik went to mumbai for some meeting and this file has to be signed by me only.... And this is very much important to destroy tiwari group of companies barbie.... If i get this contract he will face a big loss and he can't even recover from it swara...." sanskar said....

"Sanskar who is tiwari?? And what he did with u???"

"Barbie he is my friend kishan's father..... Bcoz of him i lost my two close friends.... Just bcoz of this money only he didn't accept vanshika and killed her.... Now i won't leave him swara!!! He will face the hell now...."sanskar said emotionally.....