Part 19

Surprise!!!! I know u might have not expected such a quick update from me!!! Huh but ur comments made me happy and i also had time so updated it!!!

$ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $  $ $ $ $ $ $

Episode 19

"Sanskar what r u saying??? Revenge??? That too on me???" swara asked sanskar pushing him aside....

"Yes swara!!! It's revenge only!!!!"

"Sanskar what i did??? Y u wanted to take revenge on me??? And also i haven't seen u before!!! First time i saw u on that day when u came to badi as mad!!! Thats it!!! Then y u wanted to take revenge on me???" swara asked with hurt tone....

"Just think!!! U will get to know!!!" sanskar said.... After Some time swara said,"No sanskar i didn't know!!! I didn't hurt u in my conscious!!! Pls tell me sanskar" swara said and had tears.... Sanskar saw her tears and cupped her face and wiped her tears with his thumbs and said,"Don't think too much!!! Just before u come to this room what u did???"

Swara with confused face yet with tears in her eyes asked sanskar,"What i did???"

"U forgot this soon!!! How dare u say to laksh that u will forget me and move on with him??? How can u say like that??? Don't u know i love u soo much???" sanskar asked and swara looked him with shock....
( twinkle_kitty Thala u r right!!!)

"So u wanted to take revenge???" now she asked with little anger...

"Ya!!! I just wanted to make u afraid.... Thats it.... But i am angry on u how could u give my Place to him???"

"Sanskar i said it just like that!!! Just for fun i said and the next moment i also said i can't forget u!!! Didn't u Listen that???" swara asked and sanskar nodded his head as no and said,"Even for joke don't say like that!!!!" sanskar said in anger.....

Swara started to beat him.... Sanskar try to escape but no use she pushed him on the bed and came on top of him and started to beat him.... Then she closed her mouth with her palm and bite his cheek and neck.... Sanskar shouted in pain but none heard it as swara has covered his mouth with her palm.... Then she kneel down in his legs and gave some force such that her knee pressed his legs and it pained him.... Then sanskar got up and wrapped his hand around her waist and tightly hugged it and swifted to his right that again swara fell on bed and sanskar on top of her.... He leaned to kiss her lips but swara kept her palm oh his mouth.... Sanskar saw swara with a frown!!! Next minute swara pushed sanskar.... As they were in the edge of the bed sanskar fell down....

"What barbie!!! My god its paining!!!" sanskar said keeping his hand on his hip and sitting in indian style....

"These all are not enough Mr.Maheswari!!! Wait saying this she saw here and there and went and took a vase and held it high to put it on sanskar!!! Sanskar is shocked....

"Barbie see what u r having in ur hand!!! If u put this on my head then i will be dead baby!!!" sanskar said and swara kept it aside.... She again made sanskar lie down the floor and sat on his stomach!!! She started to beat him again.... Sanskar hold her hand and stopped her from beating him.....

"Oh god!!! Wait!!! If i would have said the same thing to another girl that i will forgive u and will move on!!! Will u accept it???"

"I will kill u dammit!!!" swara said with anger....

"Same!! Even i got angry like this!!! For that see how u r torturing me!!!" saskar said innocently!!!

"Ya i said i will kill u but i didn't say like u that i married u to take revenge!!! U know what u were looking like a bollywood villian who is ready to rape the girl!!! Huh U idiot!!! U know how afraid i was!!! I thought ur love was fake!!! U faked everything!!! That one minute i feel like killing myself!!!" swara said with tears.... Sanskar felt bad.... He wiped her tears and said sorry keeping his hand on his ears.... Swara stood from sanskar and sanskar too stood up....