Part 7

Thank you soo much for ur responses.... And also i am happy that u guys found the reason valid.... Thank u once again..... Guys i told u to imagine Karan Wahi as Ashvik but after seeing devanshi i want u to imagine Shikar aka Gaurav Sharma as Ashvik.... He is soo good yaar.... I am loving his bond with devanshi.... So u can imagine Gaurav Sharma....😂😊

Gaurav Sharma aka Ashvik

$ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $

Episode 7

Sanskar is happy and feels light in his heart as he told the truth to swara.... He is also happy as he proposed her.... He is not sure whether swara loves him or not and he don't care also as he knows soon one day swara will surely reciprocate her love bcoz when he went to badi to see swara he asked choco bcox he want to go to swara's room.... As swara was playing he went alone.... He searched her room to find his gifts.... When he saw her keeping it safe he was very very happy..... Then only he came to a conclusion that swara likes him.... So now he is sure she will accept him soon..... Thinking all this and his future with swara sanskar slept....

In bose mansion.... Dida,ashvik,ayush and swara are in swara's room and talking....

"Shoru what u have decided about sanskar's proposal???"

"Dida now only he proposed and that itself a sudden shock for me.... How come i can accept him without knowing anything???"

"So u don't love him na di????"

"Ayush i didn't say like that.... I like him.... But also i am angry on him for acting as mad.... Atleast he could have told me na??? No.... And i don't know anything about him.... Without knowing anything how could i accept hid proposal???"

"But shoru our ash knows him na??? He is a very good boy and he loves you soo much thats y he can't see u hating him and he revealed the reason.... He trusts u completely swara.... Ash y r u quiet speak up something"

"Dida i am thinking.... Actually i knew boss well but that alone not enough.... Let her also talk with boss and get him know well even boss also prefers this only.... So don't force her...." hearing this swara smiled and side hugged ashvik..... Dida also accepted as this is also right.... Then all left to their room and slept.... Ashvik went to his house....

Next day.... Swara woke up and got ready.... She is eating her breakfast..... At that time she got a call.... After attending it she is very happy.... She went to dida and hugged her..... "Dida i got a job offer from a reputed company.... Without interview itself they selected me.... Its really a great news....." swara said with happiness.... Dida also got happy and kissed her cheeks....

"Shoru its very good opportunity.... Go and do ur best u will get ur best.... And haan call ur ma and inform her...."

"Okie dida...." saying this swara called sharmistha and informed her..... Shomi also felt happy for her daughter.... She too blessed her....