Part 17

Episode 17

Next day!!! It's the day of haldi and sangeet.... Haldi in morning and sangeet in evening!!! Sanskar woke up early that day!! He got ready and wore a yellow kurta and white pant.... Got ready and went to his house.... There sharda ma,ashvik and dida are waiting for him.... After he came there he saw everyone there.... Sanskar went and took blessings from sharda and dida and hugged ashvik....

"Boss whats this??? Becoz of u dida made me wake up early!!!"

"Ash!!! He is going to marry ur friend!!!! So call him jiju.... Boss sounds like don...." dida said and laughed....

"Huh dida but he is my M.D. Its quiet difficult for me to call him jiju!!! It will be weird dida...." ashvik said and dida glared at him.... Seeing her glaring ashvik said,"Okie i will call him jijuboss!!! But it's quiet big na!!! So i call him jb!!! Okie" ashvik said...

"Huh call me anything man!!! Even if u call me sanskar i won't mind!!! We will have this discussion later!!! Now shall we finish the work for what we are here???" sanskar asked and others get in senses.... Sharda went and brought a bowl.... Dida made sanskar sat in the sofa.... She asked sharda to start the rituals.... Sharda took the peacock feather and dipped it in haldi and applied on sanskar's face and hands!!! Then sharda kissed his forehead..... Then dida did the same!!! After that ayush to did it for fun.... Then he saw some old ladies coming inside his mansion.... Seeing them he became very happy.... He went and hugged all.... Then all the ladies came and applied haldi..... Dida though smiled seeing this she is confused as who they are.... Seeing her confused look ashvik called dida to a corner and said,"Dida i can see ur confused state!!! U have a question na like who they are?? Then i will answer u!!! Actuall they are the one whose children have prohibited them!!!"

"What??? Tell me clearly ash!!!"

"Dida actually jb has an orphanage and old-age home in the name of his friends!!! #KiVan home.... JB doesn't want to feel them they don't have anyone!!! And also he thought to get blessings from them today!!! All considers him as their own son...." ashvik said and dida felt happy and proud seeing her grand-sil.... At that time a lady who listened their convo came to them and said,"Even ashvik is our son!!!"

"Aww lallu yes i am also ur son only!!!" ashvik said and lalitha twisted his ear!!! Ashvik shouted lightly and then all three went from there....

"Dida how u will change the haldi??"

"U don't need to worry about it sanskar!!! I will see to it!!! And tomorrow is the marriage what have u planned???"

"Nothing dida!!! At that time we will see...." sanskar said and dida nodded and went to baadi with ashvik.... As she already told she is going to temple early Morning with ashvik shomi didn't say anything..... When she came back to badi she saw swara is sitting in the small stage which is at center!!! Then she went inside at the same time she saw sujatha and ap coming inside.... She went and welcomed them.... She saw sujatha having haldi bowl of laksh!!! She took the haldi and kept it in table near to them and started to talk to divert them.... Without anyone's notice ayush and ashvik changed the haldi bowl!!! After seeing that they changed the bowl she asked sujatha and ap also to apply haldi to swara!!! Then shomi,dida,dadi,ragini,ap,sujatha and other ladies applied haldi on swara's face and hand.... After that ap and sujatha went from there.... Swara went to her room to take bath but to her surprise sanskar was already sitting in her bed.... Seeing him swara got shocked and locked the door closely.... When she locked it and turn she is shocked as sanskar is standing behind her....

"Uff sanskar i was shocked!!! R u mad!!! What r u doing here???" sanskar didn't talk instead he came very closer to her and rubbed his cheeks on her cheeks.... Swara became startled with his closeness.... She shivered in his touch!!