Bullet

Good Loki×OC

Mark Petrovich is your average person except he is a mutant. He is a 25 year-old business man who came to America from Russia at the age of 19 and never looked back. He mostly handles the business parts for S.H.I.E.L.D. since fury was a father figure to him, since he helped him come to America.

Mark was sitting at his desk in his home office when his boyfriend of 2 years came in. He was so wrapped up in what he was doing he didn't notice till the green and gold cladded arms wrapped around him from behind. Mark jumped slightly and accidently cut his hand open on the letter opener he was using. "Loki, i didn't hear you come in," Loki smiled as his accent came out more when his name was said. "I am sorry I got lonely and you weren't on the helicarrier today" Mark's uninjured hand glowed a light blue and he placed over the cut. The cut slowly healed with no trace of it behind. "There we go, good as new" Loki leaned down and kissed Mark's cheek gently. "I am sorry" Mark sighed, "its fine there's nothing to be sorry for" Mark stood up and wrapped his arms around the skinny asgardian's waist. Loki placed his arms around the Russian's neck in return.  Slowly loki leaned in and Mark met him half way and captured his lips in a passion filled kiss.

-time skip-

Mark Laid in bed with loki's head on his chest asleep snoring softly. Mark ran his fingers through his lover's dark hair gently. "I love you" fell from loki's lips. "I love you too" after a few minutes loki's comunicator goes off. The asgaridian groans "Baby rest I will aswnser it for you just rest a little more" he agrees to this by smuggling more into Mark's chest. Mark leans over and grabs the annoying object off the bedside table and puts it in his ear. "Hello?" The voice that answers back was one of a very nervous sounding Steve Rogers. "Hey Mr. Pertovich we need your boyfriend to meet at the averger HQ right now and we are going to need you too Fury said so" Mark answered a calm ok and hung up. "Honey we have to go to HQ it seems pretty serious" he received a groan and a few mumbled curse word.

Mark and loki got dressed. Loki in his armor and Mark in a white dress shirt and a gray vest and tie.  Loki took Mark's hand in his and teleported them to the hallway just outside the conference room.

Loki p.o.v.

I gave Mark a quick kiss and pull him into the room still holding his hand. Every one is there looks like they were waiting on us 'oops'.  Only a few know about me and Mark. That group includes fury, steve, tony, and bruce. So everyone else was giving us weird looks.

Mark pulls out a chair for me and takes the seat next to me. Tony was on the other side thank Odin it wasn't my 'brother'. "Now that everyone is here let's get started," Fury didn't sound happy, "Rogers what do you got for us?" Steve stood up and went to the screen. Tony put up a video for him on it. "This video Tony put up is of hydra. Hydra has been collecting alien weapons to be used to conquer the city. I'm afraid to say they will attack soon and the deaths will be numerous this time."  Everyone had a very serious look on their face. I felt Mark grab my hand under the table he was slightly shaking.

As this meeting was happening an explosion happens across the city. Fury looked at all of us, "you are needed and take Mr. Pertovich with you to heal the wounded" Steve nodded "Avengers Assemble!" With that we were off. I made Mark wear bullet proof vest under his shirt so I would not have to worry as much.

We were standing outside the building were the explosion occured. But there was no damage or any sign of an explosion. "This is odd Cap. "As Tony said this a hydra tank comes out of nowhere with an army following behind. A war started in the middle of the street. Guns being fired not just any gun there were chitari from my time being mind controlled. They could now kill me and Thor.

Mark was behind us healing S.H.I.E.L.D agents that got hit. I used my magic and blasted enemies left and right to protect him and the others. I wasn't paying attention and a shot got me right in the side. After the laser got me and bullet was shot after into the same sound making me unable to heal myself. I stumbled and took cover behind a turned over car bleed profusely.

After a minute I could tell something wasn't right- the color of my blood was tinged with black. The bullet was covered in some kind of poison. I closed my eyes and tried to think of what poison it would be. I couldn't find the name my mind was cloudy. Mark came over to me covered in dirt and blood on his shirt from others. "Loki! Talk to me love please" I look up at him. "Bullet......get it out" Mark pulls out his pocket knife and pulled me into his lap to get a better view. "This is going to hurt" he takes his knife and try his best to gently getting the bullet out. Once it was out it didn't heal like it was supose too. Mark pressed his hand against the wound. "Loki I am going to have to use my abilites ok?" I nod slowly everything starts to go dark the last thing I saw before I blacked out was Mark crying.

Mark p.o.v.

I held loki in my lap tightly he passed out from blood loss. The hand I had against his wound glows a light blue and the wound begins to heal. It was taking a lot of concentration and energy to get it to close properly.

Once I was done I still had others to help no matter how much I didn't want to leave his side.  But we were winning and to keep fighting we need people to fight. Back to work I went. After hours we win aginst hydra and everyone was celebrating. I just carried Loki back home. He was semi awake. By the time we got there he was fully awake and happy that everyone was ok. "I am sorry you had to carry me after you used a lot of power to heal everyone." He looked down to the floor. "Hey baby I would do anything for you ok?" He looked up to me and kissed me gently. "What did I do to find a lovely Russian like you?".

3rd person p.o.v

That night loki and mark stayed by each others side. They sat on the sofa in each others arms and watch movies together after a long hot bath.

The end
(Or is it)

So how did you like the first one shot? Leave a comment of what pairing you would like to see next. It could also be another OC. It could also be the same pairing. I will also write some cross over too.  See you later.

¤TheDarkOne¤