Princes

Killian was a prince, his parents loved him so. He became best friends with the prince from the neighboring kingdom's crowned prince, Rumplestiltskin, or as he preferred Adam. Soon the pair fell in love and became more inseparable. "I'll be here for you always killian" the older whispered to the younger. But both kingdoms fell into a war with each other tearing the pair apart. Adam's father being a projnd military leader made Adam join, while killian was hidden away from war in the summer palace.  The pair kept sending letters back and forth from the war front to the palace.

One day a letter from Adam didn't arrive but from their mutual friend David instead. What words were on that paper broke killian's heart. Tears poured from his sunkissed face for days on end. But he had to stop when his father came to him with an important subject. "My son, you must marry to save this kingdom. If you dont we will surely suffer" killian knew what he had to do. "Yes father I will marry, only for our subjects" he could not love again but he will protect the people from this useless war.

Killian pulled on his black jacket with silver trim. The tailor making sure everything is right and in place. One of the servants entered a sad look on his face. "My lord, the carriage and escorts await for you out front." By escorts, he ment an entire parade. Killian climbed in his parents already in and waiting. His mother smiled, it didnt reach her eyes. "You look so dashing, you future spouse will be pleased." Killian didn't respond. The ride to the cathedral was dead silent the entire time.

When they arrived he took a calming breath, keeping the lives he was saving in mind. He leaned down and kissed his mothers cheek. "Thank you mother, for everything." He looked to his father who held out his arm to him, he took it. The large oak doors opened and in they walked. No matter how hard he tried he looked down to the ground to hide his tears. His thoughts turned to his late love and how it felt to be in his arms. Soon, too soon, they pair were up at the front. Killian hugged his father who wiped away his tears. Then killian turned to the man who was too be his spouse. There in front of him was none other then Rumplestiltskin, his white and gold suit contrasting with his.

"My love why do you cry?" Adam whispered. The tears were not of sorrow any more but of pure joy. "I thought I lost you"  "i told you i will always be there" the priest soon married them. When the walked down the aisle Adam leaned a little heavy onto the younger, trying his best to hide his war injuries. The y climbed into the carriage and that was it. Killian couldn't help it, he held Adam close and buried his face into the man's shoulder. What he had felt for months on end with the thought of his love dead just came pouring out of his body. Adam wrapped his arms around him and held him, whispering gentle words of comfort to him. They soon pulled up to the summer palace killian cried himself to sleep. So Adam took him to their bedroom. The pair spent the rest of their honey moon holding each other close and just catching up on everything.