Acutual bat

Vamp snape × neko Harry

Harry just went through his creature inheritance which was really late for it to take place. It was painful for him no doubt. No one is in the dorm at the time to hear him scream thank Merlin. He gets up and looks in the mirror to find he has gotten shorter and had to light gray cat ears on his head and a lovely gray cat tail. He had no idea what to do now.

Harry placed a glamor on himself and decided for some reason to go to the dungeons. He left the safety of the tower and almost ran to the dungeons. He felt this pull that made him want to go there to feel safe. When he got to the bottom of the stairs he slammed into something warm and soild. He fell right onto the stairs and yelp in pain. "I'm sorry I didn't mean too" he felt bad and was on the verge of tears. He looked up and was Professor Snape looking down at him. "Potter! Watch where you are going next time" Snape must have noticed the boys state. He became softer and kneeled down in front. "Potter what's wrong child?" Harry didn't know what's wrong he was so confused his body just feels so weird.

Snape's p.o.v.

The boy was very distressed about something. But what I am not sure about.  My vampire side is being really protective. I stand up and reach a hand out to him. "Come with me Mister potter" he hesitates to take it but he does. I pull him to his feet and guide him down the Hall to a portait of snake. "If you tell anyone you have been here you will be punished am I clear?" He gave me a nod. I mumble out the password and the picture opens to reveal my chambers. "Go ahead" he enters and I follow closing it behind me. My chambers give off this warm feeling. The walls are a light shade of brown and the floor is capeted in a cream color. The walls are covered in book sheleves jammed full. In front of the fire place is a small sitting area with a black leather couch and two chairs one matches the couch and the othe a high back red chair that looked worn. To the right was a door such lead to a decent kitchen and dinning area. To the left was a hallway.  By the looks of it the did not expect this of the potions professor.  "Go sit on the couch and I will be right back" I hung up my outer robes and went into the kitchen. I made some tea lacing his with a calming drought and went back out. I handed him the cup and sat in my chair such was the red one.

He drink a little before he told me what happened. "Sir I was in my dorm when this wave a pain came over me. I went to look in the mirror and I suddenly have ears and a tail. I was confused and kind of scared. I had this need to go into the dungeon and then I ran into you. I felt so bad for running into you. I don't know why I am so confused professor." When he was done he was on the verge of crying again. "You don't have to be formal right now. Call me Severus and in return I will call you harry. And by the looks of it Harry it seems you got your creature inheritance."  I think I just confused him more. "What is that prof- Severus?" I sighed "it is when your creature makes it self known and only happens to those with creature blood in them" he nods "Harry can I see your ears and tail so I can help you identify your creature?" He nods again and takes off his glamour. That's when it but me why my vampire was being protective. He was my mate he is a submissive neko. I gave him a small smile "Harry your a neko and also my mate. Some people with creatures are destined to spend there lives with one person since they were born and you are none" Harry blushed at this.

Harry's p.o.v.

I looked up at my professor. "How do you know?" He sighed "you either feel a pulp to that person or you just know" I smiled at him. I got this sudden urge to go sit on his lap I not my lip and try to fight it he must have noticed. "Harry don't fight your ceature you will only hurt yourself. Do what your instincts tell you to do" with that I got up and climbed into his lap and turned to face him with a grin on my face.

He reached up and gently rubbed my ears it made me purr. I blushed as the sound came out of me. His other arm snakes around my waist to keep me from falling.  Right here in his arms feels so safe unlike anyone else. I lay my head against his chest all this tired me out greatly. "It's ok kitten sleep I will be here when you wake" I felt him pick me up and I wrapped my arms around his neck and legs aroud his waist. He takes me down the Hall and to one of the doors. He opens it and it was his bedroom. The walls were a dark gray and the big four poster bed in the middle and soft looking dark green sheets. He was going to set me down but I didn't let go. "Kitten you have to let go so I can change and come back to lay with you" I whimper and reluctantly let go. I sat up and watch him go to a dark wooden dresser. He takes what he needs and throws me a pair of pj bottoms and a few shirt. "Change while I go shower ok?" I nod. He leaves and I put on the way to big clothes and get into bed. By the time he comes back I was half asleep and curled up in the middle of the bed. He pick a me up and lays down with me in his arms. I know from now on everything will be ok and nothing will harm me with Severus here with me.