Z Nation

Murphy x male reader

You and murphy met in prison, you saved him. Once the zombies started to thin out you. Cut him loose and got him out. You took care of each other for a year till the army caught up with you. They refuse to let you come with so you pulled the taller man into a hug, and kissed him right there in front of everyone you had too show him how you felt before you left. "See you on the road Murph" you turned and walked away "(Y/M/N)..." you pretended not to hear and kept going keeping your head down hiding tears.

~years later~

You missed him even after all these years. Sure you met many types of people but none where him. The rumors where not helping you any. You unlock the door to the warehouse you took as your home. As soon as you walked in you were met with a gun butt to the head and your world went black.

"What the hell did you do to him?" You felt a hand run through your  (H/L) (H/C) hair. You know that voice you have been hearing it in your dreams when you actually sleep.  "(Y/M/N) I thought I lost you"  he pressed a cold rag against your forehead. When you open your eyes there he was, Murphy, and he was blue got to ask why later. "Hey Murph long time no see" you lifted up a hand and rested it against his face. He gave you a smile the one you knew was real. You touched your forehead and felt a lump forming and the dry blood. "How bad was the bleeding?" Murphy gently cleans some of it off. "Not to bad just enough to give me a heart attack when I saw you"

After awhile of catching up Murphy helped you up and lead you outside. That's when you saw the rest of his group. "What happen to the army guys?" He gave you the don't ask look. "Guys this is (Y/N), he was my partner in the beginning of this before operation bite mark" greetings and names were passed around the group. Doc and 10K will definitely be the most fun out of all of them. Murphy went to go talk to the leader and you went over to doc and 10K. It wasn't to long till a pair of arms wrapped around your middle. "Murph I am in the middle of a conversation"  "not anymore, I want to ask you something" he shooed away the others I was taking with and spun me to face him. "I was talking with warren and she decided to let you come with us if you want to. I really hope you agree please? I cant be with out you again watching you leave made me realize the feelings I had for you." You smiled and the big blue doofus in front of you. "Of course I'm coming with, no way are you ditching me again" with that he pulled you in close and met your lips with his his.  This is where you belong  in his arms.