The babies

JohnLock  (finally)

Sherlock and John have been called once again to a crime scene. The victim was found in his apartment. There have been a series of murders similar to this.

Sherlock stood over the body examining it. "married most likely two years, business man like the others, by his state of dress came back from his vacation or about to leave. Where's his spouse?" He turned and looked at Lestrade. "We don't know where he is at the moment" John went and looked around the kitchen. "hey sherlock!" The tall man looked over to his partner to see him holding up baby diapers and formula. Nodded he went to the closet. There laid two suit cases in the floor. "suit cases looked like they were just was packeted" turning around he examined the rest of the room. "there is still a fine layer of dust, they must have not have been home offten, but from the discoloration on the walls in some spots pictures were up." Sherlock went back over to Lestrade. "someone has been killing of homosextual business men but why?" with that him and John left.

once in the flat Sherlock threw his coat on to his chair and collapsed on the couch. John knew not to mess with him and went to bed. It was later that night when the sociopath was intrupted from his thoughts by the sound of crying. Grumpy that he was interupted he made his way down the stairs. when he open the door he found a large box covered in a blue blanket. it seemed the crying was coming from inside the box. He lifted back some of the blanket reveling to little babies one ginger the other blonde.

 He lifted back some of the blanket reveling to little babies one ginger the other blonde

Sherlock turned around and yelled up the stairs

Sherlock turned around and yelled up the stairs. "JOHN! GET UP AND COME DOWN HERE" loud bumping and a few curse words. the short doctor came out of the flat  and down the stairs. "what now Sherlock its to early" said man just pointed at the box and moved out of the way. As John looked into the box his eyes widen, he imediently pick up the crying ginger and calmed him down. "we can't leave them here, grab the box and let's bring them up stairs." Sherlock did as he was told.

John laid down a blanket and last each of the boys down onto it. Sherlock looked at the inside of the box and found a letter and a can of formula and food. "The Ginger is named Oliver and the blonde is Caden, their  father was the man we found at the apartment today. well one of them any way. they are each one years old and that's about all it says."  he watched as John checked over the children for any injuries. "they're okay, let's get them feed and we will put them in my room for bed" The doctor shoved a baby in sherlock's arms and took the other into the kitchen with him.

After they were feed and fell asleep John joined Sherlock in his bed room. "can I sleep in here?" Sherlock didn't look up from what he was doing on his phone "do you have to ask every time?" the shorter man smiled and crawled into bed and curled up against the detective. "What are you up too?" He looked over to the phone. "texting Mycroft about the toddlers, he will look into in the morning" John laid his head on sherlocks shoulder and yawned. "go to sleep John I know your tired" the lattar shook his head no "I don't want to sleep if your not going to" "fine let's sleep then" Sherlock threw his phone onto the side table and put his arms around his partner "Night Sher' " Sherlock placed a kiss on his head "Night John"

The next moring John woke up to an empty bed, and a silent flat. he quickly got up and made his way to the living room. There Sat Sherlock in his chair asleep, with a kid on either side also asleep. He let out a small chuckle and took a picture with his phone. "You will delete that" said the occupied detective. "I will do no such thing" John replied on his way to the kitchen. He made up breakfast and tea and help Sherlock move the sleeping toddlers to the couch with pillows making sure they don't fall off.

later Sherlock was pacing around when his phone went off. He read the name in the screen and quickly awnsered. John looked at him from his place on the play may in the middle of the living room. By the look on sherlocks face it wasn't good. Sherlock hung up and turned to his partner. "It was Gavin..... They found the other parent of the toddlers. He was murdered in an alley near the place were they both worked." John started to tear up slightly know what its like being an orphan really young. "sher.....can we adopt them?" The latter kneeled down next to him. "of course John as soon as they arrest the women who did this" He kissed John gently and gave him a quick hug before he dashed out the door.

A year later John sat in his chair reading about his and sherlock's latest adventure in the paper. He heard to set of small feet running over to him. "dada! dada!" He put the paper away and picked up the tiny duo. "Hello you two, have a nice nap?" He bounced them gently. "where papa?" Caden looked around for the dark haired man. "yeah where papa?" repeated oliver. John chuckled "why don't we look in the kitchen?" He walked over to the door way. There sat Sherlock at the kitchen table working on an experiment. "Papa!" shouted the toddlers. Sherlock looked over and smiled at the sight, of his Now fiancé and their now two yearold little boys.

the end