Chapter 2: Apology Not Accepted.

Rin's POV

It's been a few days since (Y/n) joined to academy and I've gotten to know him pretty well, I won't deny that I've grown to like him more and more each day. He seems like a pretty nice person, a person that is fiercely loyal to those around. The only thing that does worry me, is that he's always up all night. The day we came back from Okinawa, Yukio and I were told that he'd be staying in the same dormitory. At first, my brother was against until he got to know (Y/n), "He's actually not too bad.." Was what he said. Right now, it's midnight and somehow, I ended up in (Y/n)'s room.

"Oh hey, Rin. What's up?" He asked casually as he sat in front of his computer screen, clearly focused on playing his RPG game.

"N-Nothing... I'm just watching you play.."

"You look a little lonely sitting behind me." He paused his game then turned to look at me and smiled, making my face feel like it's burning, "I'll show how to play this game." And held up a PSVITA, "SAO Lost Song is on here too."

"I'm not sure...." I didn't want to damage any of his things, "Are you sure..?"

"Of course, I insist." He held the console to me, "Besides, it beats sitting around, doing almost nothing."

"Y-Yeah.. I guess you got a point..." So I took it. The screen seemed pretty spotless clean and the controls weren't very dusty, "Did you just buy this?"

"No, I've had it since I was thirteen but I rarely used it since it was supposed to be used for long trips or if I'm not in the mood to talk to anyone."

"Can I ask you a question..?" I pressed the power button.

"I'm all ears."

"How are you able to talk to me without stuttering or being scared? You do know that I'm Satan's son, right?"

"Didn't I tell you when we met?" His right eye seemed to have been glowing red, "I don't care if you were a demon." Then smiled, "I don't care if you were Satan himself. I wouldn't give a damn if you were God or Dracula 'cause all that matters, is what kind of person you choose to be."

"What I choose to be?" I was a bit confused, "Who am I suppose to be?"

"It's your choice, whether you choose to be Satan's son, as everyone said, or you choose to be you."

I thought for a bit, only to smile like an idiot, "Thanks. I'm glad I met you, (Y/n)."

"I'm glad that I met you." And with that he smiled back and returned back to his game.

"Whoa... Your character's levels and skills are all maxed out!"

"All of my characters are maxed out except for one."

"Really?" I scrolled down the character selection in the 'Inn' and didn't really notice anyone's level being lower than a thousand, "Are you sure?"

"I'm sure."

So I looked again and found someone named 'Kirito'. His level was only one hundred, "How come Kirito's level isn't maxed out?"

"Because I always save the best for last."

"That makes sense..." I nodded and chose Kirito. After I exited the menu, a male with short black hair, wearing a black trench jacket with a bit of fuzzy stuff right over his collar.

"Can you max out his levels and skills for me?" His face was back to facing the computer screen.

"Max out? I'm not sure if I can..." I didn't know if I could even attack anything.

"Don't worry, I'll show you how to level up and upgrade your equipment."

He turned off his PC and sat pretty close to me, "So, to level up, you go to that blue portal on that large platform." He pointed to the circular blue thing, "And I'll show you how to arm yourself."

"Let's hope I do it correctly..."

--- The Next day in Class... ---

I struggled a bit to stay awake while waiting for the teacher arrive in class and (Y/n) sat next to me, like always. Even though he looked tired, he acted like he was really energetic.

"Hey Rin?" I raised my head straight and turned to Shiemi, "Are you okay? You look really sleepy..."

I yawned and rubbed my eyes, "Yeah... I didn't really get much sleep..." Then I looked at (Y/n) arguing with Bon, "Actually... I don't think I did get any sleep.."

"Oh... I'm sorry to hear that..." She sighed, "It's just that..."

Then there was the sound of tables and chairs screeching the ground.

"I already apologized, is there something else that's bothering you?" I saw (Y/n) casually hop from one table to another before they were harshly pushed away by Bon.

"YOU ARE THE PROBLEM!!!" He yelled, "FROM DAY ONE, YOU'VE ALWAYS BEEN SO RECKLESS!!"

"I know I'm a bit reckless at times." (Y/n) stood on a chair. The amused and cheerful expression on his face changed to a blank expression.

"YOU'RE SO ANNOYING!!! STUBBORN!!! STUPID!!! AND MOST OF ALL!!" Bon raised another chair over his head, "YOU'RE PSYCHOTIC!!!"

"(Y/N)!!" I shot up from my seat and ran towards the two, "WATCH WHERE YOU THROW THE CHAIR!!"

There was a smirk on (Y/n)'s face, "I know I'm like my gramps."

When he looked at Bon straight in the eye, the chair flew from his hand, to his head, causing a few drops of blood to drip from his forehead, "Satisfied now?" He walked back to his desk and took his stuff, "Who said that I was normal?" Then left the room.

"Y-You didn't have to take it that far..." Konokemaru stood from his seat and looked nervous.

"Yeah, arguing is one thing, but throwing stuff and hurting someone..." Shima sighed, "You really need to cool down."

Then Yukio entered, "Sorry I was late. There was-" He paused to look at the disorganized classroom, "What happened..?"

"Well...." Shiemi stuttered.

As she explained about what happened between Bon and (Y/n), I took my things and left the room.