Chapter 9: Entries.

In this chapter, you've written down all the the events that happened to you while you were trapped.
__________________________________________

Journal Entry: Day 1:

I've decided to record everything that happens each day, if not each day, then only major events such as an unnatural death occurrences or anything that seemed out of of the ordinary. Today, I've experienced something I'd call odd. Firstly, I can't seem to recall anything that happened before or after I arrived in Okinawa. Rin told me that I had been out for a week due to my 'recklessness' against someone... something perhaps, for some reason, I don't believe his words... Secondly, after I stepped outside, I ended up in front of the gates of Cross Academy and everyone seemed... rather strange. I didn't really think of Rin as the cold and murderous type, as well as Bon - Well, Bon was rude from the start but it's still considered natural to me that he's always angry. After all, we did get off to a bad start. Shortly after, I appeared in some sort of dungeon-like setting, the next thing I know, I'm standing over the corpses of my classmates while holding Rin's decapitated head. An old man, just stood there and told me that it was I who murdered them. I would never do such a thing... But after that, I can't really remember much, just waking up back in my room was all.
End of Day 1

Journal Entry: Day 2:

My gramps was killed by a demon. The information is unclear nor is it specified enough to get a lead. I... still can't believe he died... This feeling, it must've been the same feeling Rin had when his step father died. But now that my dad's gone, the only thing I can do is become an Exorcist, like he wanted...
End of Day 2

Journal Entry: Day 3:

What's going on? I... Everything went black and I'm in my room, on my bed. That's not the most bizarre part, gramps was alive. I-I was at his funeral... How is he... Did he fake his death..? Can't be, he's just as lazy as I can be so there's no way he would go through so much trouble - And even if he did, what was his reason to take such drastic measures?  Right now, he's in the living room having a friendly conversation with Shura. I'm just glad that he's alright... maybe it was all just just a nightmare....
End of Day 3

Journal Entry: Day 5:

I realize that whenever something bad happens to either me or someone I know, I black out and end up in my room. Could this all be a series of bad dreams? Could I be in a coma - like state? If it is true, I'll need more evidence to study into this, then maybe conjure up a plan to escape. Bon died because he tried to save his father... Like every other death, I attended his funeral and watched his parents weep... Rin especially tried to hold back his tears, it was a sad day indeed...
End of Day 5

Journal Entry: Day 8:

I met a little boy while I walked home. He was kind and very energetic as well as cheerful and thoughtful too. I was curious why a boy around his age was alone, so I decided to ask, his response: "My mommy told me to go play with my friends..." I looked at him strangely and asked why he wasn't with his friends, his response: "I lied to mommy when she asked if I made any new friends... Because... I wanted to see her smile..." It didn't take long for me to offer to be his friend. Shortly after, he asked me this: "Will you help my mommy smile?" Without a second thought, I decided to lend a helping hand. He took me by my hand and led me into a forest. From where I was, remnants of smoke could be seen. When we finally came to a stop, all we could see was the remains of a burnt house. Judging by his face, he didn't know what happened and neither did I. This... this seemed all too familiar, why is this so familiar? I can't explain it but...I feel like I know this place... This is strange...
End of Day 8

Journal Entry: Day 11:

I realized that I never asked for the boy's name but the strangest part was that I never saw the boy again... What's even more worse, everyone around me seems to be dying slowly. One by one, they began getting really sick to the point where they start sweating in agonizing pain, I could even hear their cries and pleas; "Make it end...", "It hurts so much...", "Make it stop, make it stop...." Hours went by oddly fast and their skin started to turn deathly pale, even the doctors couldn't help these people... Rin was one of the few thousands who fell ill, then Yukio, then Shiemi, then my dad. This strange illness remained unknown and apparently from what I've heard, those infected will die on that same day they became infected. I just wish I could do something for them....
End of Day 11

Journal Entry: Day 24:

It hurts knowing that I can't do anything to prevent anyone's death. Not much could be said. Another attempt to save someone from their own deaths, yet another failure.
End of Day 24

Journal Entry: Day 37:

I woke up back in my room, everything in its original place, nothing moved. Outside was a beautiful day, the sun was out, flowers blooming and dying, the same can be said with the animals around as well. This day was no different than the others: Silence. It seems that each time I wake up back in my room, something would always change. Take my gramps for example; He smiles a lot and jokes around too but he's also incredibly loud and now, he's silent. He doesn't talk, he doesn't smile, hell, he won't even sleep. Expressionless is the perfect word to describe him, to describe everyone, even Rin...
      Now, no one speaks, no one makes any noises, it's been dead silent ever since I met that... woman. Since then, I've seen everyone I know, die. Whether it be getting involved in fatal car crashes and accidents, getting involved in an exorcism that goes horribly wrong, being murdered, or even dying by mysterious sicknesses. This doesn't make any sense, nothing makes any sense- come to think of it, Life doesn't make any sense. As each day end, everything goes black and I find myself waking up back in my room, when I step outside, almost all plant life around me, immediately withers away and die.

I wonder who's gonna die this time... I lazily got off my bed and went to the living room, where gramps, Yama, Kikko, Hanase and Noboru sat silently, they remind me of mannequins since they never make any sudden movements. It took me a few seconds to realize that they were alive. Narcissistic Kikko, reckless Yama, creepy-man Hanase and four-eyed Noboru.

Is this world even real..? I'd often ask myself, knowing of what's to come later on today. Strangely, instead of feeling overjoyed to see that they're alive, I feel... Nothing. Maybe it's  because all those times they died... No matter what I do, at least one person ends up dying. I don't know anymore, I don't know what to do anymore; Now, I just don't care about anything anymore.
--- End of Day 37 ---

Journal Entry: Day 51

I woke up back in my room... again. It's the  same as usual, nothing misplaced, nothing out of the ordinary. Yesterday, Gramps was possessed by Satan, then later died after Rin and Yukio managed to send the devil back to where he came from. I wonder who's gonna die today...
End of Day 51

Journal Entry: Day 75:

Same as usual, someone dies, everything goes black, I'm back in my room as if nothing ever happened and that someone was Rin... again. He died after losing control over his demonic powers, judging by Yukio's expression, it must've been hard to kill his own brother, the person he looked up to. I wonder who's turn it is to die?
End of Day 75

Journal Entry: Day 83:

Why should I even bother..? I can't save anyone. I remained in my bed. Should I even care? The only thing that happens is Death, so why bother try to save someone from something inevitable? I don't understand...
End of Day 83

Journal Entry: Day ????:

.....Everyone died again. I won't even bother to help, nothing could've been done anyways.
End of Day ????

___________________________________

How was it?
Hope ya enjoyed it, I'll admit, this chapter was a little long..