Chapter 6: Too stubborn to Give Up

Sorry for the long wait and thanks so much for your patience! !!

______________________________________________

"Not... yet!!!" I yelled out. The others looked worn out, even Shura-sensei.

"Stubborn humans... always so arrogant and naive." His tendrils looked like it had a firm grasp on (Y/n)'s motionless body. Angered, I shot back up, holding my katana firmly.

"I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!!!!"

"RIN!! DON'T!!!"

I heard Yukio call out as I charged towards the demon or whatever his name was.

Normal POV:

As Rin blindly charged towards the demon, it wasn't long for him to end up back on the ground.

"Silence." Abaddon had said, throwing everyone back onto the ground. Soon, Abaddon took you by the head and began to chant in an unknown language, dark vein-like things began to course from his arm into your head, eventually, changing the color of your veins. Within seconds, the demon withdrew from Isamu, freeing you and the priest.

"(Y/N)!!" Rin cried out.

A sinister and distorted chuckle was heard as 'you' got up. "How touching... He's made some friends."

As Isamu slowly rose to his feet, he paused for a moment, staring at 'you'.

'You' let out a laugh.

"Give me back my son..." The priest gritted his teeth as his knuckles turned white.

"Your son?" 'You' laughed again, "Need I to remind you again?"

Rin's POV

"OLD MAN!! DON'T-"

"WHO ARE YA CALLIN' OLD MAN?!!!" Isamu yelled as he reached for his pants and pulled out a pair of .... Kitchen knives? Who the hell... carries kitchen knives... in their pants?

"Did he just...?" Bon looked as lost as I was.
"Afraid so..." Even Yukio was shocked.

"Ya know, I never thought that you'd show up and take my boy from me." The priest said, sounding out of breath.

"(Y/n) is my top priority, not you useless humans and the demon twins." He said before the ground began to shake again, "The next time we meet, you will die." Was all I heard before he vanished.

"(Y/n)..." I said to myself. If I were only stronger... Dammit...

"Ahh... crap..." The old man said, falling to his knees, dropping the knives he held, "My boy's gone. But I'm gonna get him back and kick the living daylight outta that face he's got..." His breaths became more heavier than usual. Shura and the others slowly got up and had some trouble getting up.

"Mr. Hayakawa? You should come with us so we can treat your-"

"Instead of worrying about me, you should focus on locating my boy." The priest immediately said, looking at me, "I trust that you'll bring him back."

Burning with determination, I nodded, "You can count on me, old man."

"I'M NOT AN OLD GUY!!! I'M STILL THIRTY-FOUR!!!!"

Normal POV
--- Meanwhile With Abaddon and Kruele ---

"My lord, is it really okay to do this to him?"
Kruele stood behind the one they call Abaddon.
"Do you question my methods?" He looked behind, giving a deathly glare.
"N-No my lord it's just...." He watched the ice-like crystal reflect the light from above, and in that crystal prison, was an unconcious body.

"He looks like he's resting..." Kruele said to himself.

After a few minutes, the two demons left the small tomb like chamber.

"Guard him with your life." Kruele said to the larger demon only to get a nod.

"Now that's been taken care of... what should I do with Satan's twin sons...?"

                *****************

I'll try to make the stories longer and better when I get use to this tiny keybboard... Aside from that, I hoped you enjoyed it.
(\(°u°)/)