Hey Harry

Just a little one-shot of Ethan and Josh teasing Harry, with Tobi coming to his defence. Thanks to mukesfairytale for this idea!

Ethan and Josh were sweet kids. That's what everybody said. When they'd been little everybody had said how cute and brave they were. As newly turned teens everybody said how charming and intelligent they were. And they were; they'd been through a lot but somehow turned into two incredible children who their family members were proud to have with them.

Unfortunately for Harry, they were also his older brothers and both had the same cheeky sense of humour. Unfortunately for Harry, whenever they were bored, as the next youngest, he would usually become their target. Unfortunately for Harry, he'd unwittingly given them some ammunition that day, that the two wanted to put to good use.

The ten year old had been minding his own business, still dressed in his school uniform, stretched out on the sofa in the den watching cartoons while Tobi scrolled through Twitter on his phone. He'd been enjoying his down time after another day of school, it was nearly summer and he couldn't wait for the holidays to begin.

His relaxation was interrupted however by a grinning head poking up behind him as Ethan appeared, resting his chin on the back of the sofa. "Hey Harry, what you doing?" his older brother inquired, eyes sparkling with mischief.

Harry continued to stare directly ahead of him, sighing as he heard more shuffling behind him. "Watching TV," he replied, stating the obvious. He already knew from the tone of voice that Ethan didn't care what he was doing.

"Hey Harry," the other familiar head poked up behind him, next to his other ear. "How was school today?"

"Fine," Harry answered Josh shortly.

There was some more snickering behind him and the blond could sense rather than see the two beaming devilishly at each other. "Hey Harry," Ethan started again. "Anything special happen today?"

The younger boy bit back a rude response. He was trying to learn to think before he spoke after a few incidents at school but having these two purposefully trying to annoy him wasn't doing him any favours. "No," he simply stated, trying to focus on the images on the screen.

"Hey Harry," Josh started up again, only to be halted this time.

"Would you stop it?" Harry groaned, shifting down the sofa. Across the room Tobi glanced up from his phone for a moment. At fifteen he no longer spent as much time with his younger brothers as he used to, and often liked to claim that he was practically an adult, but his role as the peacekeeper still remained. They seemed alright for the time being though.

Following their little brother down the sofa, Ethan leaned over and poked the boy in the shoulder. "Hey, we're only playing our new favourite game, it's called 'Hey Harry'," he laughed.

The blond shook him off. "Leave me alone," he moaned, he really wasn't in the mood for this.

Unluckily for him, his refusal to cooperate only fuelled the older two's desire to rile him up. "Hey Harry," Josh said with a smirk in his voice. "We heard you and Katie hung out again today."

That immediately grabbed his attention as he whipped his head around to stare at the older two in horror. "Who told you that?" he demanded to know.

The two laughed loudly for a few seconds at the obvious surprise on the blond boy's face. "Vik," Ethan finally managed to splutter out, "we had the little guy be our spy."

That little...how dare he! It was unspoken brotherly code that the youngest were meant to stick together. Harry wondered what forms of bribery Ethan and Josh had used to get Vik to turncoat.