Relief

•Guys I put a little bit of Myself in this chapter.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ezra had somehow forgotten what it was like to be part of the crew. He had been undercover for a month taking odd jobs and trying to get information on his parents. He had especially forgotten about Tarkin Town.

Ezra helped the others unload the ship of the crates they had just stole. Kanan and Hera took off with the two crates Ezra had during the chase.

Ezra spotted Myself as she approached the crate in front of him.

"Have you heard anything?" She asked.

"No, have you?" He responded. She nodded no.

Myself had been a childhood friend of Ezra's when he lived with his parents. Her parents were arrested shortly after his for helping his parents making her a taken. Ezra had always felt guilty about that, and she held it against him at first. After the Kanan and Hera found him she had been scared that he was caught as well. She was the first taken he helped. She refused to leave Lothal so the Ghost crew found a nice family that lived on a farm to take her in. Unfortunately the farm was taken over by the empire and the family was living in Tarkin Town.

"Thank you. Thank you so much!" A Rodian said.

"I didn't do anything." Ezra said under his breath. Sabine gave him a look that said 'yeah you did.'

Ezra was back on the Ghost. He entered Kanan's room and pulled out Kanan's lightsaber. He ignited it and swung it.

"Careful. You could cut your arm off." Kanan said.

"It's singing again. I haven't heard it sing in a long time." Ezra says. "7 years and you still don't trust me?"

"If I remember correctly you almost killed yourself 7 years ago with it." Kanan said.

"So what you don't think you trained me enough in seven years?" Ezra asked.

"I haven't even covered half." Kanan says. "Well you coming kid? We got another mission."

As it turned out the crew had found out about some missing Wookiees. They now had a lead on where they were. The new opt was a rescue mission. Kanan actually had Ezra sit out this time. He wanted him to readjust to being back on the Ghost.

Kanan and Sabine had Zeb in binders pretending he was a hairless Wookiee. That was so going to lead to a lecture on the difference between the two species for the entire crew.

Ezra was in the cockpit with Hera for 'Flying lessons'. Really Kanan had him on look out as always since Zeb had joined the team to keep a bounty off the kid's head.

The other three had gotten in fine but something was off about this opt. Ezra felt the same thing he had in his tower. Then Kanan com was cut off mid sentence. Hera tried to com each of the crew members that were off the ship.

"Coms down." She said then started adjusting knobs to regain the signal. No luck. "Not down Jammed!"

"There's something coming." Ezra says looking out in the distance.

Hera looked up but couldn't see anything.

"Ezra I don't see..." before she could finish the sentence a star destroyer emerged from hyperspace. She realized Ezra had sensed it. This was a trap.

"Ezra, you need to board the transport and warn them!" Hera said realizing she needed to save her crew. 'Sorry Kanan, but you knew this day would come' she thought.

"What? You want me? Why don't you do it?" Ezra asked looking at her.

"I need to be ready to take off, or no one stands a chance." She said.

"I'm supposed to remain hidden. Not risk my life." Ezra said.

"Kanan risked his his for you." Hera replied.

Ezra considered it for a while.

"If all you ever do is fight for your own life then your life's worth noting." Hera reminded him. He froze. It wasn't the first time she had said that to him. He had asked her once why they helped others and stood up for them instead of just staying off the empire's radar. "They need you Ezra. They need you right now." She pleaded.

Some things must have gotten to Ezra over the past month. It took Hera longer than she thought it would to convince him. She actually had to explain the mission & it's importance to him. That was something she normally wouldn't have to do.

"It's too late for them. We should run while we still..." Ezra started.

"You don't mean that." Hera interrupted.

"I do. I swear I do." Ezra said as he got up. "Which is why I can't believe I'm doing this."

As he left he could swear he heard Hera say "I can. Like master like Padawan."

•This seems like a good place to stop. The next chapter will be callus. I hope you guys liked Myself. If you're wondering why named her that I have a poll up to name my next OC character. Right now Myself is winning. Sadly I put that in there as a joke but it actually has the most votes. When I need a name I refer to that poll to see who's winning. Please vote in it. You can actually vote for insert your name here or any 6 of the other names. Also leave a review. I really want this one to hit a 100 reviews and I'm only at 28.

•May the force be with you always

•Cass