2- The little notes

Jan-3-17

2:30 pm

"Unnie I reached home at 5am in the morning so I slept alot, I was very tired, mianhae my phone for switched off because it ran out of batter aishhh unnie i did put it on for charging but i didnt know when i fall asleep. Ughhh nae mianhae i know you got worried. Ahh no i am not going office. We got off for two days. Yeah the project is going good we may go again and it was fun. Aniya i am just going out with mo yoon. Hmm.. omo unnie i'll call you later" she cut the call when her eyes landed on the white board hanging at the bus stop. She stood there staring at all the massages for her from that STALKER POTATO..

^o^ ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

marry Christmas

:D snowing

🇯🇵?

^-^a

:(

~_~ bore

-_-

T^T plz look at the pipe hole

She read all the massages with an awe face.. she didn't what to feel. She was happy deep inside but scared outside. Basically confused. Who in the world could be this person, does he or she knows her. Is this some kind of game or what if someone is tricking her into something bad. But with a little hesitation she tried to search for the pipe hole as written in the last massage. After looking around at the benches, shade and board corners. She finally found a little pipe whose cover was open at the bottom of the hanging board. There was small rolled papers notes in it. She waited for a few minutes waiting for the people to leave the bus stop, she did not wanted to look like some weird creepy girl.
Once she got the chance to be alone, she quickly took out all the small notes and put it inside her bag as she saw the bus coming.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

9 pm

She got off at bus stand, to return her home. She hurriedly walked up to her house because she didn't read those notes yet. After getting refreshing herself, she jump on the bed with her bag, taking out all the small notes, ready to read with all the mix emotions, excited and nervous. She opened the notes one by one

Mianhae :(

There wasn't much space to draw more on that hanging board ;-;

Are you back :)

I am not stalker :0

ㅠ.ㅠ

People were staring at me weirdly when I draw or write anything on the board -_-

Today is tae's birthday party 🎊🎉🎂 >_<

We had fun at party ㅋㅋㅋ

Happy new year 🎆🎇 ugly duck *\(^-^)/*

angry OㅁO ??

🇯🇵???

Dont hate me :(

Okay bye ㅠ.ㅠ

She read every little notes many times, in disbelief. The feeling of bewilder hit her. She became more confused and baffle thinking who this person could be, but at the same time she also felt butterfly flying her stomach reading those sweet little notes, the crazy feeling which she never felt before. She was surprisingly amused with all this. So could not stop smiling looking at those little pieces of papers on her bed and  shook her head in amazement. Many questions popped in her mind who is this person? does she know him? does he know her? is he a secret admirer or a bad person. Whoever this person is, definitely made her more curious to know about him. She fall asleep thinking about this person and looking at all the little notes.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jan-4-17

9 am

She reached the bus stop, with a pen and small paper note, not to catch the bus because it was her work off today, but to leave a massage for that potato aka stranger. She wrote something on a piece of paper, rolled it with a little piece of stick lying on the ground and was about to put in inside the pipe hole, that time she noticed another rolled piece of paper in it for her and  excitedly took it out to read.

O.O Thief????

She giggled reading the note, and put it in her pocket. Then she safely put her rolled piece of notes inside the small hole and walked back to home with a cute smile plastered on her face.

^-^ gumawo

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jan-5-17

8:30 am

"Unnie I am going to my office. Yeah everything seems cool and fine for now at home..... hahaha I just trying to avoid that bitch.... Nothing special is going on, I am just trying to be happy everyday. okay byee"
The bus still had time to come, so she quickly looked at the pipe hole and took out the new rolled papers in it with a grin on her face.

After reaching her office, during the break she took out papers to read it while eating her lunch.

*u*

yeyyyyyyy :)

you are not mad ? no right ? o.O

friends ? @.@ ?

no killer :P

plz don't hate me :)

i am not a bad boy ^-^

She chuckled reading all the sweet little notes, each has cute text emoji drawn on it. This stranger wanted to be friends. Bur she choked on her rice balls when she read the last note "I am not a bad boy ^-^" so its a boy but WHO? Just with one replied note of her HE wrote so many tiny notes, in one day which was unusual, but WHY?

...........................................................................................................................................................

7:30 pm

The remaining day she was thinking about what to reply, what to write and more over Who is he? .She was curious but scared at the same time. What if this little fun conversation game lead her to stuck up with something bad, moreover how can she trust a stranger. After fighting alot with her brain and heart she got off the bus at the bus stand and walked to the corner of stand, near the hanging ad board, taking deep breath, she slide the small rolled pieces of papers, then walked toward her home. Mind full of thoughts about this stranger, talking small steps with little smile on her face but lots of confusion and worries in her mind. Thinking about what will be the replies of her notes that she safely placed inside that tiny hole.

O.O ???

Do you know me??? O.o

Do i know you???? :D

Why do you always reply me??? @.@

WHO ARE YOU??? *u*

.....................................................................................................................................

A/n - 2nd chapter up yeyyyyy

Still feeling confusing :(

Read it carefully :P

btw have you noticed anything important missing ??? ^-~

i hope you like it.. and enjoys it.. :D

aaahhhhhhhhh any army theory guyssssssss... no okays... T^T

this is gonna be a short ff.. will try to update it soon.. :)

byeewaaaaaaa.......................................................................................................................................