14 - Waiting

Authornim note- check the date and time.. thnx ^-^

......................................................

April-07-17

8:05 pm 

At 3MHit Office

"Hyung.. Hyung stop it.." Jeon Jungkook ran inside the room because of what he saw through the glass door, a man grabbing collar and throwing punches on the other one, making him fall on the ground..

"Hyung! are you alright..?" Jungkook knelt down to check on taehyung who was on laying and helped to get up.

"Hyung.. whats is happening.." Jungkook eyed with confused and concerned look, at Jimin who was fuming in anger, a look which is very rare, running his fingers through his hair in frustration.

"I don't know where is she.. I don't know why is she gone.." Taehyung said wiping the blood from the corner of his mouth, in his deep low voice, fixing his  designer coat and tie.

Jimin glared at Taehyung fiercely one more time, if eyes could kill- Taehyung will be in his grave, before he walked out shutting the door loudly behind him.

"Hyung who SHE? what were you guys talking about. why did- why did  he beat you" Jungkook eyes was fixed on his brother. He never saw them behaving like this, ever. And now the word SHE, got his attention.

"Aigoo kookie-ah! our little mochi has fallen hard.." Taehyung tapped his younger brother cheeks softly at his amused look, chuckling.

"Huhh.. What" Jungkook asked frowning his brows to get a more clear answer but Taehyung settled himself on the chair, first, showing a smirk on his face which made Jungkook more confused.

...............................................................................................

April-08-17

00:35 am 

At Bus Stop

Where are you.. 

I am back.. 

"yaah Jimin-ahh lets go home now its very late" Taehyung  shouted, rolling down the glass window of the car.. 

....................................................................................................

April-11-07 

9:15 am 

Are you okay..?? 

Is there any problem..??  :(

"Jimin-ah.. Jungkook is calling, meeting is about to start.." Taehyung opened the door of the car for his best friend.

....................................................................................................

April-16-17 
7:10 am

I hope you are fine..     T^T

Please reply.. 

...................................................................................................

April-23-17

7:45pm

This is my contact no. plz call once..