12 - Beautiful Girl

March-29-17

1:40 pm 

"I hope so nayae.. but I hope to get tae's letter first.. Hmm I'll tell you everything later.. thanks" with a short talk with her friend she ended the call and  started walking in the direction of Tae's table.. but a voice  stopped her on her way,  making her take a quick turn.

It was the receptionist, telling her that min yoongi ssi is busy in a meeting with someone, so she'll get The Thing for her.. and asked her to wait at the counter. After  waiting for 5 minutes, the lady came back with a smile on her face and the Letter in her hand.

She bowed, thanking her for doing this favour and left with a smile.

Hello sweetieeeee I am dOiN fine.. hahaha..

MmHmm actually he is a "shy " person.. he takes time to open up..

N nOpe he did not asked anything but told me to STAPH TALKING to you..

Pfff that insecure dude.. HE DIDN'T EVEN thanked me..

aigooooo you are so sweet sugar baby.. \(^.~)/

Average girl lololol its on me to decide if you are an average or NOT..

Bruhh he totally controls post production and promotion work.. he asked me to re-edit some parts of 72 HOURS because he OnlY did't LIKED it.. we had to asked our team to work on it again.. ughh imma gonna KILLLLLLLLL him when that bastard comes next week..  

*sigh* I am still single because imma husband material person not a playboy, who want to have a nice girl.. :P

 She read it whilst slowly walking toward her office. The warm wind blowen against her face, made her hair messy and fall on her face.

She looked up at the blue sky, frowning her brows, thinking something but her thoughts got disturbed when someone tapped her shoulder, lightly, making her turn facing a tall figure with black cap hiding his face a little.

The man was panting like he was running on street, full of traffic and crowd of people.

The man bowed and extended his hand, giving her a new white envelop. She hesitate a bit but then took it when she saw the logo of Min Holy on his jacket he was wearing, thinking he must be some worker of them.

The boy quickly walked away to cross the street, walking in the direction of his work place while she stood at the same spot near the entering gate of her office building to read the letter.

She torned the envelop and took out the letter inside it, quickly.

Her eyes roamed intensely at big crowd of the people. some walking on the road, some standing in the groups, some talking to others, some busy in their phone, some waiting for their rides.

She started was looking for someone vigorously.. someone known but still unknown, when she read the words written in the letter she was holding.. 

"Aaaahh You are so beautiful.. so pretty..so cute.. how come I have never seen you before..

Aisshhhh miss, even if he rejects you or will not love you back. don't feel alone I'll be here for you.. I am happy to meet a nice girl like you.

And sorry I accidentally saw you..  never knew we works in the same place.. :)"

Her little doubt was clear now. She already thought of them working in same nearby place because of The Min Holy and co-incidencely, how both of their shows was produced in japan at almost the same time and funny how both show got delayed due the promotional department and then her last doubt got confirmed as the truth when Tae mentioned his show's name which was actual the same and exact name of her project too.

Her heart beats was racing fast like her hurt wants to break the cage and run out somewhere.

All kind of  thoughts were making her weak on knees and chills running down her spine.

An unknown feeling crawled up in her body and making her mind blank and legs freezed on the ground and heart wanting to explode.

Her phone buzzed out loud making her body shake a bit bringing her back to the reality.

"Yes.. what.. Where.. wait I am coming" she ending the call with shaky hands and stammering voice, then she ran toward the bus stop but yet could not wait for the next bus.

she waved her hand to stop a cab and asking the driver to drive fast.

In that sudden event and  process, she didn't even realised that she dropped her phone on the ground when she was trying to put it inside her beg with her cold shaky hands. She drove off speedily.. leaving everything behind her.. her phone.. Tae's latter.. Her Office.. and HIM..  

...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Potato Author nim note -  Ayeoooo my all potato fams.. 

didnt i warned yall that i will update this story fast now as i am #COMEBACKHOME

*dance like happy flower hobie*

BTW *Coughs* KILL MEHHH *Coughs* as i DEADASS promoted an upcoming Book 

*Coughs* read this chapter again carefully if you haven't noticed it yet *coughs*

Well we One more Step close to the end of this story.. T^T

I m sorry if its a NO FUN chapter as the things are getting serious now...   :p

sorry in advance for all the engrishhh mistakeus..

Hope yall like it read, it comment your dopeass weird af thoughts about it and like it.. 

Any advice and suggestions will be most welcomed..  

Plzzzz aLsO cHecK oUt my OthEr sHortYShoRt FaNfiC of VIXX Cha Hakyeon "PHOTOGRAPHS"

Wi'll see you soon guys.. L

Lobe yalll potatoes.. 

byewaaaaaa..........................................................................................................................................