15- Park Jimin

A/n : pls pay extra attention at the date and time, for this n next chapters

August-07-17

11 pm

At 3MHit Office

"Hyung, have you finished reading that draft.. I called her today for the discussion.."  Jungkook entered Taehyung room.. taking a seat across the man whose eyes were fixed on  papers placed in front of him.

"Hmm.. so she is coming today..? Taehyung eyed the younger through his reading glasses, who gave a sharp nod.

" Well I read it. Its good. But its not completed.. we have to complete it first.. " Taehyung closed the file with a tiny smile making his brother frown in confusion.

"hahh ?.. you actually liked it ? Taehyung satisfied tone and neutral expression was not something he was expecting.

  "I thought you won't.. I mean its good but its so weird and  confusing. I had to read it 3 times to understand, and I am still not clear about this.."  Jungkook was the head of story or script department. He was the one to finalize which story should be used as an anime and webtoon or not. But the way Taehyung took personal interest in this story was suspicious. But he was not clear if it was just the script, the elder found special or the writer of it.

"Kookie.. she wrote it and left the story in the half.. because the story hasn't ended yet..-" he smiled with sparkling eyes "-I guess even she even she doesn't know the end.. so we have to plan the ending"  his lips curled up in the end making that smile turned into  devilish smirk on his smug face.

"Hyung.. what are you saying..?" Jungkook tilted his head looking amused at taehyung expressions and the words he blabbered. He was trying hard to decode puzzle words including that smirk on his lips and glow in his eyes.

"Jungkook.. I have showed this to Jimin"  Taehyung stated, getting up from his chair and taking out his mobile from his pocket. Not looking at the look Jungkook was giving him.

"Huhh.. Jimin hyung..? Wae..? Why him.? Now the head of script department raised his voice. He felt annoyed and disappointed a bit. After all it was his job and now Taehyung was dragging Jimin in this case too, but why.

"Hyung he is the head of our post-production and  promotion department.. He doesn't decide which anime or webtoon we have to make or not"  Jungkook was both baffled and curious  as why suddenly he wanted to take Jimin's opinion for this story.

"Aishh.. he is a board member of this company kook.. and we know he is good writing  and drawing too..so" saying this Taehyung left to his office balcony to make a call, leaving Jungkook to wait.

The younger stared at Taehyung thinking why he showed that complicated story draft to Jimin, because they never did it in the past, moreover when Jimin seems out of focus - out of control -  giving cold vibes to everyone. But he dropped all the thought, trusting Taehyung and waited for him.