16 - Revolution

RevolUTION - it is completed now" The guy dropped a file on the table. The other three people in the room inhaled the thickest air ever possible for the longest second when his unique and low voice echoed between the four walls.

With the next second, the man walked out of the room, running his hand through his messy hair closing the door behind his back. The silence in the room grew heavier.

The frozen Taehyung melted seeing the final drafted file on his table, A creepy smirk ran on his lips whilst his eyes lit up.

Jungkook got up from his chair looking at glass door's direction.. same as the girl who was sitting next to him.
But her friend smiled at Taehyung.

"Kim ssi.. Your webtoon story name will be RevolUTION.." Taehyung announced loudly to get their attention back..

"Huhh..What.." Jungkook and the girl said in unison moving their eyes from the closed door to the person who just made an announment.

Taehyung ignored answering them and took the file on which RevolUTION was written as the title.. turning the pages to the last and final one.

" Kim ssi! Your half written story is completed now.. please take it and read carefully.." Taehyung said pushing the opened file to the girl who was looking all confused at the situation.

"Hyung! you mean he wrote it.." Jungkook asked with big wide eyes trying to understand what was actually happening.

"Yup.. Its completed but the last chapter is still unfinished.. which Kim ssi, has to finished t o d a y" Taehyung put the extra pressure on the word today glancing at her friend sitting on the corner sofa.

It was like a signal.

"Yes sajangnim.." The girl hesitate at first but then took the file after hearing the authoritative tone of Taehyung.

"Kim ssi! My name is Kim Taehyung.. but you can call me Taetae.."

His words made the girl frozen,her heart started to beat faster with shaky hands, cold sweat formed on her forehead as her knees felt weak at the moment name Taetae buzzed in her head.

She could not lift her head up to look directly into his eyes anymore, after a short minute, managing her breathing, the girl got up from her chair, took the file in her cold hands and bowed toward the man saying goodbye, yet still couldn't make an eye contact with him.

Jungkook left with the girl following him but before her friend could walk out too, Taehyung ran towards her. They saw the two walking away slowly through the glass door.

"Nayae I'll meet you up at that place with Jungkook.. and if everything went well.. let's go out for a dinner.. my treat.." Taehyung whispered in a serious tone .. but then showed his cute boxy smile making her blush..

"hmm.. its the first and last chance for them.. and that was very cheesy" Nayae grinned, just like him she was excited and nervous both. they worked hard for their plan to do well.

"But how did you manage to make Park Jimin ssi bringing the file himself ?" Knowing the current position of their friendship, she got curious.

"I have my ways." he smiled devilishly biting his lips. She blinked twice staring at him before bowing saying goodbye.

Flashback --------------------

"Yeah.. I am excited to meet her.. Finally.." Taehyung gave thumbs up laughing awkwardly and hiding his excitement.

Taehyung checked his phone which beeped for a message.. his eyes shined as the corner of his lips left up.

Kakaotalk

DivaNayae : Kim Taehyung ssi she will reach your office by 4pm. But do you really want me to come there too..... Emm I mean.. don't you think that her other boss might not like it.. after all it's a business meeting right.. ;-;
11:35am

KimTaetae : don't worry.. I'm giving this permission and it will be better if you will be here too. If anything goes wrong you have to help me ok.
11:40am

DivaNayae : alright I'm trusting you. :)
11:41am

Kimtaetae : thanks ^-^

"Hanaya please check if Jimin has completed the final draft of that new script I gave him to work on? " He asked his personal assistant to get the information.

after 10 minutes his pa walked in his big cabin with the printout paper between her long fingers.
"Sajangnim, he said he has already sent it on the mail, this is the copy of it"

Taehyung took the paper, read it for a good 2 minutes, then dropped it inside his table drawer.

"Hana~ " Taehyung called her assistant name smoothly.

"Can you do me a favour?" he looked at her sweetly.
The girl nodded in yes-sure with an innocent smile.

"Tell Park Jimin that you deleted his mail accidentally and I want the original file of the script at my office after - he paused for a second to look at his wrist watch - 4:30pm, delivered personally by HIM"

The smile of her assistant fell down to the floor "but sajangnim-" she knew how his best buddy turned cold towards her boss and by doing this, he will be more annoyed - he hates you" the girl's whispering slowly disappeared when he raised his one brow looking at her.
She knew she has to this job. But knowing the current Park Jimin aura, she was scared yet bowed in an agreement before leaving his office.

Flashback end--------------------

Taehyung took a deep breath relaxing himself, checking the time on his expensive wrist watch .. "5:15 pm.. this RevolUTIONary love story about end soon, Park Jimin." A devilish smile made its way to his lips.

--------------------------------------------