3- What are you?

Jan-6-17

9 am

She reached the bus stop running, gasping for air, she was getting late for her work already but also feeling excited to read the replies from the stranger. She quickly looked at the pipe hole and took out the notes ignoring all the people watching her doing this craziness like a kid while smiling A-L-O-T at the bus stop. She put all the notes inside her bag, but could not read them because she was accompanied by few of her co-worker. As soon as she reached office, she was eager to read them but immediately got busy with her work and meetings. She impatiently waited for the break time, finally when the long ass work meeting got over she went to her work station and took out the small paper notes, moving her working papers and file aside,she put all the notes on table and opened them with all the nervousness. 

^-^

Nope, i don't know you.. :D 

 You don't know me.. *-* 

Why??? @.@ I don't know why I reply you but it's fun to talk to you this way XD 

Me?? ^-^a 

I am Potato ^o^ 

She felt flustered and ruffled her hair thinking if this person is just playing with her for passing time, now more negative clouds were covering her mind. she felt frustrated, not knowing what should she reply to him that even forget to eat her lunch and starved herself till gets home and her job wasn't not helping her too with so much work. She got off at the bus stop and dragged  her feet passed by the pipe hole heading toward home with feeling of headache because of not eating whole day and thinking whole time about this stranger : if she could trust him or not and more over who is he actually. 

.............................................................................................................................................................

Jan-9-17

8 am

"Sorry unnie I got sick and was sleeping whole day yesterday, I couldn't even checked my phone... Hmm I do take care... Aishh don't nag like eomma now I said I will eat properly. I am just...  stressed a bit because of work and.... other stuff, Ahh no.... nothing serious. yaahhhh I am not a little child, unnie. Fine, I have to go now byee"
She cut off the call and took a deep sigh, when she reached the bus stop and peep in to the pipe hole and she waited for a few minutes to get alone on the bus stand, and just as she got her chance to be alone she quickly take out the notes from the pipe hole then facepalmed herself, how she forgot to check the notes last friday and did not came to even take a look at it as now she has so many notes in her hands, but now no time to read and reply as her bus was coming near. As soon as  she got into the bus and grabbed a seat, she was eager to read what was written in those notes and decided to read it while riding toward office because she knew she will get busy in her work again. 

*-*

Don't worry I won't hurt you...   :)

I am not lying... T^T 

I just replied you because i though you needed some encouragement ...  :D  

Why no replies ??? @.@

How are you ??? XD

Are you mad...???  *O* 

I'll tell you Who i am   ^O^   if you want... 

Are you dead...??? >.< 

Just kidding ;-;

Sorrrrrrrwaeeeee  -___-

You are very no Fun..... O.o

I am TT ...... TT
just like  TT ..... TT.. 

It's okay if you "don't wanna talk any more" .. :0

lmao actually we are not talking or chatting :P

I hope you are alright....   ^-^ 

(A/n- I can't mention the dates here bcoz they dont write dates on their notes LOLOLOLOLOL #MonLogic )

............................................................................................................................................................

She couldn't help but chuckled reading all the notes, feeling somewhat guilt for not replying to him but she was still not sure what should she write. He said he will tell me WHO He is..... but does she really wanted to know who he is. Not sure. She spent whole day thinking what should she ask to him, his name or his age or may be contact number, she shook her head. It was hard, as she wanted to trust him but how could she, after all he was just a Stranger
......................................................

8 pm 

She get down from bus after a long day of work and mind full of confusion "WHAT SHOULD I ASK" with tired body. She sat on the bench at the bus stop and took out small piece of paper and pen, wrote the replies, rolled them with the help of small wooden pieces and slid down the notes for The Stranger in the pipe hole.

Thanks for cheering me up that day... :) 

I was Sick.. :P 

I am not Mad..... -_____- 

but I think I am going to be crazy.... T^T

so much work....   -_-;; 

I even forgot to eat....   XD XD XD 

@.@ I am Not dead... Not Today... O.O

You got no Jams dude... arrrggghhhh    -_- 

OMg not talking.. not chatting.. What are we even doing..   @.@

aahhh.......

uhhmmmmm....

well....

WHAT ARE YOU??? *u* 

.....................................................................................................................................

plz comment on this story n tell me what u guys think of it..it means alot to me..

byewaaaaaa ^3^