10- The Min Holy's

March-10-18
11:15pm
Kakaotalk

Conversation between UglyDuckyyy and DivaNayae

                        - Nayae its me.. yooo I downloaded kakao with new id and all..
11:16pm

DivaNayae - huhh.. is this you babe.. ?
11:20pm

                                   - Hehehe yes
11:21pm

DivaNayae - UgLyDuCkYyy o.O
Is this the only user name you could think of.. ??
11:22pm

                                       - Its cute -_-
11:22pm

DivaNayae - hmmmmm
11:23pm

                        - btw sorry I couldn't call you from office.. first I had a meeting and then I got a call from my witch sis that appa got sick.. so I rushed to the hospital.. and we came home just an hour ago..
11:23pm

DivaNayae - ohh is uncle alright now.. anything serious ???
11:24pm

                         - Yeah he seems okay now but doctors has done some tests.. will get the reports in few days..
11:25pm

DivaNayae - Okay good.. so who is Taetae ?? is he your handsome potato.. ??
11:26pm

                              - Emm.. I dont think so.. may be.. emm.. his friend..
11:27pm

DivaNayae - How can you say..
11:28pm

                          -Well he mentioned taetae name a few times.. I think taetae is his friend..
11:30pm

DivaNayae - babe I am more worried for you now.. you are trusting him too much.. and why is this taetae messaging you now.. what if they are playing some game with you.. what if more guys are involve in this.. I mean a bad boy gang or a group of kidnappers ..                              11:32pm

                               - nayaeee :/
11:32pm

DivaNayae - ayeee don't show me this face alright.. okay lets do this.. talk to this taetae.. you can get some information about That stranger from this taetae guy..
11:34pm

                                 - Ohh Kk
11:34pm

DivaNayae - I just hope they are not playing with you my duckyyy.. take care (*3*)
11:35pm

                           - thanks babe good night
11:37pm

............................................................................................................

March-13-17
7:50pm

"Yes unnie.. appa is doing fine. Dont worry.. may be he is just getting old.. yeah that rich ceo wife is taking caring of him.. No way she isn't my eomma. I am never calling her eomma.. okay.. I am going to the office now.. I'll call later.." putting the phone inside her pocket.. she reached the bus stop and laughed silently looking at the board hanging there.. because there was a new message now..

Plzzz check dirty pipe hole ugghh this is so stupid

She looked around and waited a little for the ahjumma and some school kids to get in their bus.. as soon as she was alone at the bus stop, she quickly looked into the pipe hole and there she saw a LITTLE NOTE.. she took out that piece of paper.. and sat on the bench to read it while waiting for her bus..