4- Gift

Author nim note - Plz read the previous chapter so you wont get confused.. :)

if still feel any confusion "Ask me" nahhhh dumbass go back n read again.. XD

................................................................................................................................................................

Jan-10-17

7 am

"I don't know unnie, they just asked to come early as some clients are coming from Japan and they want me to handle them. hahaha thanks for the encouragement unnie but I am dying internally. I am don't have much experience and just last week Jeon Jungkook ssi was scolding me because of a small mistake on the script and now he wants me to do presentation of a new project. Aishhh no no no unnie I think he hates me and this is his plan to kick me out from this job. Yes yes  I will eat at the office cafeteria .. yes eomma I have medicines in my bag. Noooo he can't fire me directly, he is my boss but he can't
do anything without the permission of company's two big boss, so unnie pray for me today. Hmmm I am waiting for the bus, yup I'll tell you everything, bye"
She closed the call and took out the paper notes from the pipe hole, settled herself on the bench while waiting for the bus she opened the notes to read them with all the excitement and a small grin on her face, finally she will get to know about that stalker potato stranger.

aigoo don't starve yourself.. :(

I am not taetae :P

I mean I am not alien.. XD

I am 95 line guy, well educated, have a job and earning well... :)

sarryyy I am in hurry today.. T^T

ohh there is a gift for you, look below the bench in a blue envelope.. bye.. ^-^

A big smile formed on her face knowing that she is younger than him, as she was a 97 liner.. she was cutely laughing reading he isn't an alien, then felt happy as he seems to be an educated person and earning well. Unknowingly she was trusting a stranger, then reading the last note her eyes immediately sparkled, she looked down at bench in search for the blue envelope. Her heart started to beat very fast as her hands reached for the envelope which was safely hidden below a public bench. "What is this, what could be in it" thoughts was building up in her mind, she was about to open it when she heard the horn of the bus coming at the station and so quickly got inside it heading toward her office.

Lunch Break

everyone clapped and the clients looked impressed with her presentation, even her boss smiled at her. She wiped cold sweat formed on her forehead due to nervousness of her first ever presentation and rushed toward her work station because she was feeling hungry but more than that she wanted to open that blue envelope which she couldn't opened as there were some of her co-worker riding the same bus and kept her busy discussing today's presentation and new projects. She took out the blue envelope from her bag and stared at it for a little moment. It was a plain blue card with a little massage written for her.

Don't starve.. ^-^

Don't get sick.. :)

The food is really tasty.. ^O^

She quickly open the envelope with a thrill feeling, but her heart beat slow down and cheeks turned  little pink seeing her gift and feeling the warmth of care from a stranger. It was  free food coupon card for a month from some MIN HOLY BBQ restaurant. She could not help but grin from ear to ear at this sweet GIFT she got from an unknown kind-hearted person but suddenly her jaw dropped when she read the address of the restaurant which was near her office location. She took her bag and briskly walked out, heading toward the given address. She speed walked in that restaurant direction thinking if that potato stranger works there or may be she can find some information about him. In her mind she didn't wanted to know much about him, she didn't wanted to dig deep and get involved with this Just-for-Fun person but her heart was dying out of curiosity to know Who-is-he-for-real. She wanted to trust his words but wanted to know that he is actually not lying. She wanted to believe that he is a good person but wanted to get proof of it too. She wanted to stop herself but her foot kept on moving to that address. She doesn't wanted to see how he looks but could not control herself looking for that never-seen-before face when she opened the doors of the MIN HOLY restaurant hoping him to be there and this was a given hint from him as wants to meet her too..

................................................................................................................................................................

Author nim talks - wat what whaaaaaat will happen next..??? @.@

even idk man.. T^T

Sincerely apologize for late update and for the grammar mistakes.. :(

i hope u like this chapter.. :(

tho hardly anybody reads it.. T^T

so whoever reads it Thankyou very much :)

comment down below what u think of this chapter n story.. good or bad or trash ^O^

hope to see yall wonderful potatoes with next update... ^-~

byewaaa *u*