Garroth X Reader

IM BACK WITH THE STORIES OH YEAH!!!!🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤
_____________________________
(Garroth's P.o.v)
"Hey (Y/N) you look pretty today uh I was thinking if I can dance with you? No no that sounds dumb ugh (Y/N) you mind dancing with me tonight No UGH all these sounds stupid!" I said while rehearsing of how to ask the cutest girl on the planet to dance with me you see to get a girl you have to be laid back and get your voice all sexy like and ask her to dance (riiiiight Garroth totally) I checked the time "DAMMIT IM 5 SECONDS LATE!" I quickly run out my bedroom door breaking it in the process (🤣) and I knocked on her door fixing my clothes and hair and lean back you know sexy like so she'll know I can be a better man than freaking dream boat Aaron!!!
(Y/N's) P.o.v
I quickly put on my (favorite shoes) and rushed to the door and opened it to see Garroth leaning against the wall goofy like I couldn't help but ask "Garroth why are you doing that?" Which in response he said "well you know gotta impress the ladies that wants such a man like me" he blushed lightly as he ran his hands through his hair I looked at him smiling a bit yet inside I was a little disappointed he smiled at me still blushing a bit as he took my hand and walked me to a beautiful restaurant with a couple of people dancing around Garroth got us a table right by the big window with the most gorgeous view I felt my heart flutter as I sat down I almost forgot that I was STARVING!!! I looked down at the cute pink menu and looked through it until I found my favorite (favorite food) I got that and we waited for the waiter to come back with our food Garroth then asked "want to dance with everyone else?" I blushed and nodded we both went by everyone as a slow song played and we slow dance along with everyone else after awhile of dancing we took a break and went back to our table and ate then left we walked around a gorgeous park and Garroth gently put a (favorite color) flower in my hair I blushed a little and looked down but he gently lifted my head up and kissed me blushing while gently wrapping his arms around my waist I kissed back and he carried me to a bench and sat me on his lap we talked for hours and kissed a couple of times until it got dark and we watched the stars Garroth glazed at the moon and smirked slightly "the moon is beautiful but you're the only one that is beautiful than anything else" I blushed lightly and snickered as a shooting star went by "what you wished for?" Garroth asked I smiled and said "to always have my man" he blushed and cuddled me and soon I fell asleep in his arms while thinking "best date ever!"
________________________________
Sorry so short💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛 I have been going through a lot with personal problems and wasn't able to upload my one shots anyways stay happy I'll be writing and see y'all soon!❤️💛💚💙💜🖤❣️💕💞💓💗💖💘💝💟