Zane X Reader X Gene

Y/N P.o.v

Today was the best day ever! Aph was having a party today to celebrate her and Aaron's engagement. I can't wait to be at their wedding. Aph already asked me to be her maid of honor, which is AMAZING!!!!! I can't believe she

Asked me to be her maid of honor! I for sure thought it would be Katelyn. Anywho! When I was walking to her house I heard some yelling from afar. I didn't know who it was but the voices sound familiar. They were both boys I know that. I decided to go and check to see what was going on...and if I have to call the police. DON'T JUDGE ME IM JUST TRYING TO PROTECT MYSELF! Unlike those idiot girls in horror movies that are like "omg these people are chasing me let me just drop my phone really quick and run into death because it's the only choice I have". Who does that?!?!

Ok getting off topic my bad. So I went over to where I heard noises and I saw two emo boys tackling each other. That's when I recognized that those emo boys look familiar. It was Gene and Zane!!! I couldn't believe it. Well I could they aren't the best that get along. But still! It's weird seeing them getting physical with each other. As I came closer I heard their conversation.

Gene's P.o.v

"(Y/N) IS MINE ZANE!" I yelled at the top of my lungs. I had him pinned down with my knees on each side of him and punched his jaw. He hissed at the pain which made me laugh. But he surprised me with a big knee to the crotch. I screamed falling off of him holding my crotch.

Zane's P.o.v

I got Gene down and grabbed my mask. I put my mask on then started punching him. "You bastard! She'll never be yours!!! I'm her best friend!" I yelled and punched his face making his mouth bleed. I heard a scream. I looked up and saw (Y/N) there. I blushed under my mask from embarrassment. I looked down and saw Gene doing the same.

(Y/N) P.o.v

"WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING?!?!" I yelled running to them and pushing them away from each other. Zane was just staying still while Gene was rubbing his neck. I huffed annoyed. "You two better apologize to each other!" I said with a growl. Both of them glared at each other. That's when I smacked them both. "You two better apologize right now before I beat the shit out of both of you!" I said holding my fist in the air.

That's when I heard snickering. Then full out laughing. "You're too adorable (Y/N) with your little threats" Gene said laughing. "Yes (Y/N) is so adorable I can't take her seriously when she's mad" Zane said wiping a tear from his eye. I blushed red then playfully punched them both. "Shut up you two" I said mow laughing.

After laughing,that's when it became quiet. Zane and Gene both looked at each other. I looked at them both confused. They whispered something to each other which was inaudible to me. They both smirked back to me and kissed both my cheeks making me blush. "We love you (Y/N) more than a friend and we want you to pick one of us" they both said smiling. Well I think Zane was smiling under his mask. I blushed red and looked at both at them then individually. I smiled and hugged them both tightly. "I love you both!" I said happily.

Their eyes widened then hugged back happily.
"We love you too"

AND THEY ALL GOT MARRIED AND HAD THE BABIES MADE BY APH THE MAGICAL UNICORN SPRINKLE VAMPIRE.

Sorry so short also DON'T JUDGE MY GRAMMAR I HAVE THE SHAME STICK THAT IM NOT AFRAID TO USE!!!!!