Balto X Reader

(Y/N's P.O.V)

"And that's our lesson on mates" The werewolf professor said. My stomach turn. So to find our mate they have to smell a specific way? But all the guys here smells like Axe spray. I thought to myself. The bell had rung and everyone left. I grabbed my bags and left too.

Suddenly I heard a slam from behind me.

I turned to see a girl with raven hard being slammed on a locker. Balto sniffing her and growls letting her go. "Wrong one" he muttered as he left looking at another girl to prey on. Immediately without thinking I ran inside the girls bathroom. Scared to the point that my neck hairs stand up.

I'm not a werewolf. I was just put in that class because all the other electives were full. Understandable but still it's awkward having all the eyes on you like you are some type of alien.

The minute warning bell rang. I got up and slowly peeked my head out of the bathroom door. I didn't see Balto. So I ran to class. Still scared.

Suddenly I felt a hand grab my shoulder and then everything when black for a couple of seconds. I opened my eyes to be met with a sharp pain on my back. I turned my head up to see Gene snickering. I looked left and right of me. Only to be met with Sasha and Zenix smirking at me. Both of them grabbed my arms pinning me down. Gene grabbed my legs also pinning them down.

I used every strength of my body to move but I couldn't.

Then I saw him.

Balto. He stared down at me. I was ready to cry as I started shivering from fear. Slowly he sniffed all around me. A tear rolled down my cheek closing my eyes tight. Surprisingly he gently wiped the tear away and snickered in my ear.

"Finally I find you. You were hiding from me on purpose didn't you?" He whispered in my ear.

*a few days later*

"Balto this is my class but wrong hour" I said shyly as he carried me to English. "(Y/N) I told you that I had your classes switched so you can stay with me." He said tickling me with his tail smirking, I started laughing. "Balto!!! Quit it!!!". "Nope!" He said as he continued. I kept laughing smacking his tail away. He chuckled and licked my forehead like a puppy. I blushed. "An Alpha always has to mark his mate" he said.

"Balto that's not how you mark mates" I said smiling. "I know but I also know that you won't let me give you a hickey" he said seductively. "I blushed deeply and pouted giving him a boop on his nose. "No dirty stuff mister!" I said. "Awww but I like playing in the mud" he said playing dumb. "I'm not talking about that!" I said crossing my arms. He just laughed and walked inside class sitting me on his lap.

As the teacher was teaching the lesson I heard Balto growling. I turned to see Blaze giving me a wave smiling. I smiled and wave back. Blaze looked up and his eyes became saucers when he saw Balto was ready to kill him. I petted Balto. "Stop it bad boy! He's my friend" I whispered yelled. He huffed and stuffed his head in my neck still glaring at Blaze.

I giggled and kissed his cheek making him blush.
________________________________
I know this was so short!!!! Sorry I just wanted to update for you guys! I've been doing summer homework 😞 curse me for doing honors English next year!!! But anywho I hoped you enjoyed this little one shot short! I've been trying to get back into writing my brain is just fried😂