Zane X Reader

Requested!

(Your P.O.V)

I sighed as I was watching Zane from the couch. Tonight was movie night with the gang. We kinda doing this though because Aphmau and Aaron are always making out during the movie. But we still do this because it's a habit that we commit to. Anywho we were watching Happy Death day. Of course being a "scary" movie all the couples where holding onto each other.

Aaron and Aphmau,Katelyn and Travis,etc. Leaving me alone. I stared at Zane sadly because he was holding onto Kawaii~Chan. Seeing her and wishing desperately that I was in her shoes made me feel anger. Even though I don't have no reason to hate her I just feel upset that she's grown close to him. But who am I kidding? I had all opportunities...I just didn't fulfill them because I was waiting for his mood. Even though it never came and never will I still pray to Irene to make my dreams come true.

(Zane's P.O.V)

It was towards the end of the movie. KC and everyone else had fallen asleep. I looked back and saw her....(Y/N). Her beautiful soft skin. Her hair that looked as if it was placed with care over her body. I just wanna cuddle her. Everyone thinks I'm with KC because of that kiss we shared in the Haunted Mansion. In reality I didn't feel anything. No sparks. No love. Nothing. KC knew that too so we agreed to just be bronies. But everyone thinks we are dating.

I turned off the TV and laid KC's head in a pillow. I turned back to (Y/N). Without even realizing I blanked out. Then in a second I was cuddling (Y/N). I blushed red and in my head was cursing to myself. Damn you feelings! I hate you!!!!!

Suddenly she started moving a little and opened her eyes. Her (E/C) met with mine. All I can think was "Fuck".

(Your P.O.V)

"ZA-" I was surprised that my first reaction was to scream. But Zane covered my mouth and picked me up. He carried me outside and breathed slowly. "I'm so so so sorry for what happened back there and I-" before he could finished I interrupted.

"Are you cheating on KC?! With me?! Boy I don't know what you are getting yourself into but I don't wanna be part of it!" I said getting angry. I couldn't believe that he is such a pig! Like I have feelings for him and stuff but KC is my friend! Real friends don't hook up with each other's boyfriends!

"Shush! Shush!!!! Calm down and let me explain" he whispered shouted. I huffed as he sat down and patted the seat next to him. I turned my head and reluctantly sat next to him.

"Look (Y/N) first of all me and KC aren't dating. We just kissed and that was it!" He said. I huffed not believing it. "You really think I'm that stupid! I would expect this out of Dante or maybe Travis...But not you! You seemed to be the smart one! And the funniest...and the cutest" I said smiling to myself. "...(Y/N)?" He asked. My eyes widened and I looked back to see his gorgeous light blue eyes staring directly in mines. "I'm so so so sorry!!!! I meant that as in a friend way!" I said blushing. "O-oh yeah yeah I get it" he said. He started to rub the back of his neck.

I stared at the distance feeling the awkward tension between us. I looked back at him for a quick moment only to see his eyes quickly go from me to the sky. I blushed even more not knowing what to do. Suddenly I felt an arm wrapped around my waist pulling me close. I glanced again to see Zane pulling me closer to him. He was flinching probably because he thought I was gonna slap him. But instead I just laid my head on his shoulder. "(Y/N)..." he whispered softly having nervousness in his voice.

"Yes Zane?" I asked ready for the worse. "I-ahem I-" he tried to get the words out. Unfortunately something else came out.

(Zane's P.O.V)

I'm so embarrassed!. I pulled down my mask to let her know what I was saying was really coming out of my mouth. Unfortunately my stomach didn't agree to that plan. I threw up on (Y/N)'s lap!!!! Ugh what an idiot!!!! I ate way too many cupcakes!

All I saw was a look of general concern as she got up and pulled me into the house. I started feeling dizzy and fell to the floor passing out. This night couldn't possibly get any worse.

*later*

I woke up with a bright light in my eyes then I jolted up. Thankfully I wasn't seeing Irene I mean why would I in the first place I'm evil. (Sure Zuzu!) Instead I saw that I was on a hospital bed with machines attached to me. Aphmau was standing in front of me with a guilty look as Aaron was scolding her. "How many times Aph have I told you to read the expiration date on the milk?!" He said slapping his own forehead. She giggled nervously. "It just expired today I thought it was still good!" She said. Aaron just shook his head. I turned to see that (Y/N) was also there. Still in the same outfit and smelled like expired frosting.

"Hey Zane are you okay?" She asked concerned. I started stammering feeling my cheeks heat up. "Uhhh we'll just go..." said Aaron as he took a squealing Aphmau back home.

"Yeah I'm fine!" I said coming back to my senses. She smiled. "Good I would hug you but I'm covered in your throat up" she said giggling. "Why didn't you change?" I asked. "Because I was concerned about you Zane" she said blushing lightly. "Because I'm your friend?" I asked genuinely curious. "No because...." she closed her eyes and breathed. "BecauseIreallyreallyREALLYlikeyouandthinkthatweshouldgoonadate!"she said all so fast. I didn't process it at first but when I did I felt like I was dreaming. "Did you eat some of those expired cupcakes or something because if you're lying I swear-"before I can finish my threat however she grabbed me and kissed me.

My eye widened but I slowly kissed back.

(Your P.O.V)

Now was my opportunity and I was taking it. I kissed him. I kissed him and felt more than I expected! I wish it could last forever but I had to pull away for air. "(Y/N)...I can't believe this...I'm dreaming aren't I?" He asked. I giggled. "No and neither am I" I said. That's when we kissed again and again. Each kiss felt better and better.

I was happy....genuinely happy....