Zane X Reader (Fluff please give me a chance)

*Disclaimer* I'm so sorry everyone that every time I do a "fluff" it turns out to be a lime. Let me explain PLEASE! The reason why is because before I was an author that had you guys. I read Aph fanfics. And when they said fluffs they wrote limes Idk who but that's what I read as an reader. So I'm so sorry! Obviously there will still be comments like this

 So I'm so sorry! Obviously there will still be comments like this

And I understand. Please give me another chance that's all I'm saying. Thank you.

(Zane's P.O.V)

Me and (Y/N) were laying in my bed. I felt like I was falling asleep as we watched another season of (favorite anime/TV show). No because it was boring however. It's because I haven't had great rest lately. Laurence and Garroth were playing video games last night at full volume so now that sound effects from Mario kart is stuck in my head.

It's nice however that I'm spending time with my girlfriend (Y/N) she's so beautiful. I yawned and saw (Y/N) was getting sleepy so I turned off the TV.
"Zaneeee I was watching that" She said all pouty like.

She rubbed her eyes and yawned. She looked adorable in her (favorite color) oversized sweater I bought for her at hot topic. "Key word "was" (Y/N) it's getting late let's just sleep." I said and scooped her up and pulled her into the bed.

I heard her yawn. She snuggled up against me and laid her head down in my arm. I chuckled and sat down with her still in my arms. I looked down at her carefully. I noticed her shirt was slightly coming off showing her shoulder. I smirked and decided to have some fun.

I pulled my mask off. I put my head close to her neck. Then I planted soft kisses against her velvet skin.

"Zuzu stooop." She said softly giggling.

"Noooo I'm a vampire and I like your neck" I said as I pretended to nom on it. She laughed hard. "Zane!" She giggled. I smiled continuing. "I want to suck your blood!" I softly bit her neck. She jumped a little shock.

(Y/N's P.O.V)

I blushed red. "Zane don't do that" I whined. I yelped a little when I felt him sucking then he pulled away. "ZANE!" I shouted and rubbed my neck. "What? I had to leave something on you" He said. He booped my nose and I blushed even redder.

"Ugh you're lucky you're so cute otherwise I will be so mad at you!" I said as I kissed him. He kissed back then pulled away. "You're cute when your mad" He said with a grin. I blew my hair away from my face annoyed. "Whatever can we just go to sleep I'm tired" I said yawning. "Of course!" He said snuggling me up in the bed.

I smiled giving him a big smooch on his forehead. "Cutie pootie" I said snickering. "Boogerbear" He said with his eyes closed. I scoffed letting him win for now.

He's lucky I'm so sleepy.

____________________________________
Yes this was it it was short. I'm fourteen and going through depression what else is knew? I just want to find myself. I thought I knew that I was straight and a born catholic but now everything feels....well a mess. Please do not worry for me I still want you guys giving requests and I produce content for you guys. I'm just letting my brain speak for itself. Stay safe everyone I love you!💕