Daniel X Female Werewolf Reader

@Bailey_dabest I hope you enjoy this fanfic I WAS AT A BREWERS GAME! Jk I love you😂

(Y/N's P.O.V)

"Just pull out Daniel!" I screamed. "I can't! It's too stuck!!!" He shouted back. I grabbed his shoulders.
"Daniel pull out befor-" My eyes widened before i could finish.

The Jenga blocks all collapsed. (HA YOU ALL THOUGHT!!!!!!!)

Daniel looked like he was about to cry. I giggled and hugs him tightly. "It's okay next time you will win" I said smiling.

"You really think so?" He asked as his ears popped up. "Of course!" I said and wagged my tail. He wagged his too and smiled. "Ugh you're such a cutie!" I said squishing his cheeks. He blushed. "(Y/NNNNNNN) stoooooooop" he said as he gently pulled my hands away. "Aww but you're so squishy and cute!" I giggled. "So are you!" He said blushing redder. I blushed as well.

An awkward silence filled the room. Then suddenly Daniel spoke again. "(Y/N)you'rereallyreallyREALLYcuteandIalways wanted todothis!" He said really fast and kissed me. My eyes widened as I tried to kiss back. Only to wake up in my room.

What?. I thought to myself. I looked around taking a double take. Yes I am in my room alright. But that's beside the fact. I dreamt about kissing my best friend Daniel?! I hugged my tail having a silent nervous break down. As I closed my eyes to relax I see his gorgeous bluish indigo eyes. My eyes shot open. "NO GO AWAY!" I screamed at the wall. I breathed softly. "(Y/N) you are just over reacting...calm down." I said to myself. I previously did had a crush on Daniel in high school but I thought I was over that.

I quickly got up and got dressed for the day. This can't be happening.

*a few days later*

(Daniel's P.O.V)

I woke up and went to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth for the morning staring at the mirror still in a sleepy daze.

As I was leaving the bathroom I tripped over something. Me being so clumsy I thought it was just the air again. But when I looked down I blushed I saw (Y/N)'s (f/c) shirt on the floor. "What the?" I whispered to myself. I picked it up and suddenly had an urge. I pulled it to my nose and sniffed it. Once I smelled her scent I shoved it in my face. Taking huge inhales.

I love you (Y/N). I always had a crush on her. But she's my best friend... I don't want to ruin our friendship. But the more I see her I just want her as mine. She's so cute. So soft. So perfect. I know if I was in a relationship with her it would be her last. I would marry her! But our friendship is more important to me.

I picked up her shirt and continued sniffing. I walked back into the bedroom. Only to see fluffy tail come out of the bedsheets. I jumped scared. Then I saw her. (Y/N) getting up from under the covers. She was in a sleepier sleep daze than I was earlier. She gently rubbed her eyes. I walked over and sit next to her and cuddled her.

She closed her eyes once again and cuddles back laying back. "Daniel..." she said sleepy. I blushed and pet her. Her ears plopped down. She wagged her tail making puppy noises. "Yes?" I asked. She didn't respond. She was asleep once again I could feel her heart beat becoming slower. So cute.

I laid back with her. My mind became blank. I leaned over and kissed her cheek softly. Her skin so soft and smoothed. I hugged her small body into my chest. "I want you as mine (Y/N)..." I whispered to myself.

"I want you as mine too Daniel" a voice whispered back. I jumped scared hugging (Y/N) closer to me blushing. I heard little giggles however. I turned to see her giggling. I blushed as red as tomato. "(Y/N)? I thought you were asleep!" I whispered shouted. She laughed. "I was until I felt a slight wetness on my cheek" She said. "Am I really a slobbery kisser?" I asked. "No" she said giggling.

(Y/N's P.O.V)

Daniel still looked sad. My ears flopped sad and I hugged him tightly. "Don't be sad Daniel you're a great kisser!" I smiled. "It's not that..." Daniel said. I looked at him confused. He looked back at me.

"(Y/N) you're my best friend...I don't want to date you and ruin our friendship. I love playing board games and video games with you. I love talking to you when times are tough. I love knowing I'll always have you by my side. I love y-" he said but before he could finish I kissed him. His eyes turned into saucers. Big and bright. But slowly he kissed back.

I swear I felt sparks. Happiness,Bliss...just in all amazing!

We pulled away for air. I hugged him tightly. "Daniel you won't ruin our friendship...if you want to we can date...if things don't work out we can still be together as friends" I said holding his hands. He stared into my eyes. "I will do everything to make things work out (Y/N) please don't say that!" He said engulfing me in his body. His tail wagging really fast and his ears twitched nervously.

I petted him and kissed his head. "Daniel please calm down I'm sure things will work out?" I said. "You really think so?" He said whimpering his button nose dripping with booger. Along with his eyes in tears. I used the sleeve of the hoodie Daniel gave me the previous night to wipe his face. "I know so please don't cry" I said softly.

His face brightened in happiness. He kissed me again lovingly and kissed my face all over. "Thank you thank you thank you!" He smiled. I laughed and kissed his nose.

"Don't thank me Daniel...I love you." I said. He still smiled his cheeks turning a soft shade of pink. He petted my ears and bit one. As he fluffed my tail.

"I love you too (Y/N)"

____________________________________
Ugh thank you guys so much for 123k reads I don't deserve you guys! You guys honestly make me so happy and thanks to you I feel like a successful writer! Can't believe I'm fourteen any men out there want to date me? Jk jk!!! I love you guys!!!!!!