Princess of Scaleswind x Garroth >:3

VioletTheDemon Requested this!!!!🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗 ps I freaked out for a moment I thought my Vylad x Reader fluff (I know it's a lime but y'all I'll lazy to change the title so stop correcting me!!!!!!) delete but it didint!!!!!! Also I can start making dirty lemons if you want me to 🍋 OKAY ENOUGH TALKING!!!!!
_____________________________

(Y/N's P.o.v)

I was walking down a dock because I felt stressed. It was night time and it just didn't felt like today was the best day. Garroth seemed to be paying close attention to me but I didn't think anything of it. I mean he is my guard after all of course he'll place close attention to me. But it doesn't matter I'm just stressed with a lot on my plate.

When I looked up at the sky I felt calm. The moon light was bright tonight and the stars glimmered beautifully. The water was clear and smooth. I smiled and took off my shoes then
slowly put my feet in the water. It was a little cold which is fine. I looked around more to relax but I heard noises. The noises sounded like someone was moving around the bushes. I didn't have a weapon on me so I quickly got up.

I was just about to run to get a guard. Then suddenly I heard a flop of a body and a groan to go with it. I looked closer to the bush to only see the light reflect off the iron suit the body was wearing. My eyes widened realizing it might be one of my guards. I still kept my distance in case as I walked over. Then I saw a little blood stain on the ground. I was scared but relief at the same time.

Because if it was a person trying to do something to me or my people they are injured. So they can't touch me without me noticing. I walked closer and closer. When I was standing next to him I see their head move and grabbed my leg. Immediately I kicked the person in the chest. I heard a loud cough. "(Y/N)!!!!! ITS ME
GARROTH!!!!!!" The person yelled. My eyes widened again and I took off the helmet only to see the goldish blonde hair and the ocean blue eyes the glimmer in the moon light.

I gasped and immediately dragged him more to the moon light to see his wound. I saw a long stick like then in middle of his chest and stomach. I grabbed it out of pure reaction and pulled it out. All I heard was a scream from Garroth with a grunt and hiss at the pain. I grabbed some water with a leaf bowl I quickly made and took a shred of fabric from my dress. I dampened the piece of fabric in the water then cleaned his wound. The blood was fresh so it was just smearing instead of healing. I started panicking.

Garroth just hold my hand gently and smiled. "(Y/N) I'll be ok calm down" he said softly. I was calming down then breathed and helped him up. I took him to get fixed which was fast but I wasn't allowed to see him until the morning. Which I wasn't happy about but complied anyways.

Garroth's P.o.v

I woke up to have myself on my bed with a sharp pain on my chest. I sat up and looked out the window to see it was still night. I looked back down to see my top half clothes off and bandages all over my chest. I put my head in my hands to cover up my embarrassment even though nobody was there. I just felt so weak and embarrassed that every thought flowed my mind.

"GARROTH! You dumbass!!!! What if this was in a war or something and you got hurt and just passed out as Miss (Y/N) gets injured or killed!!!! Nobody would forgive you if that ever happened!!!!! You gotta be stronger and better than this!!!!!" I thought to myself. I just punched a hole in my wall and growled at the blood that got on my knuckles. "You got to protect her Garroth you might love her but she isn't there to take care of you she is there to be protected by you".

I got up and looked in the mirror and rubbed my chest. I huffed and just got dressed went out and took night shift to protect Miss (Y/N)'s house. The other guards there tried to convince me to go back but I didn't care I had to protect her. I have to make it up to her that I'm not weak.