I Love You! Garroth X Reader

*Warning Strong language and Domestic Violence*

(Garroth's P.O.V)

Her beautiful (e/c) orbs. They make me heart race. I feel the adrenaline like I do when I break doors. (I made myself laughed so hard just imagine Garroth in a sexy voice saying that😂) She makes me so happy.

When I cry in my room alone I think of her. I'm always so joyful and so lost in making others happy. So much so that I forget to make myself happy. But seeing her. Her radiant smile. Makes my grin from ear to ear without me knowing.

I don't understand her. I look into the mirror and see a blonde headed narcissistic. But she treats me like I'm special. I'm so happy too that she treats my baby brother with respect and makes him smile as well. Their really good friends. Although Zane loves KC they still get along.

I'm not religious but I thank Irene every night that I crossed paths with her. My feelings for her isn't something I've felt before. I feel like an absolute fool. A fool to be blinded by my childhood crush Aphmau during Highschool. Instead of accepting a date with her.

(Y/n).

I hate myself for pushing her away in Highschool. Now I'm the one begging. How the tables have turned.

*Flashback To Phoenix Drop High*

"H-Hey Gar-rroth I was wondering if um-" She stuttered but I interrupted. "(Y/n) I'm so sorry but I'm busy right now can we talk later?" I said politely. But obviously annoyed. I looked at Aphmau with longing. She was just so beautiful and took my breath away. I couldn't pay attention to a word (Y/n) said.

"Oh sure...see ya after school?" She asked. "Yeah Yeah" I said shooing her away.

*Next Day*

"Hey Garroth um I was thinking....I've known you for a while and I kinda love y-"I interrupted again. "That sounds great!" I said while swaying over Aphmau. She looked at me visually upset. I looked over at her feeling kinda bad.

"I'm sorry I'm listening now" I said. She shook it away. "Nah it's fine just go back to what you were doing." She said leaving the lunchroom. I looked at her concerned but then Aphmau came by. Making me distracted.

*A few days later*

(Y/n) took a deep breath. "Garroth I really really like you and I really want to go on at least on date with you!" She shouted. We were at my house playing video games and she suddenly shouted that. I blushed with widened eyes. "Oh (Y/n).... I didn't realized you felt that way about me" I said.

"I have for a long time Garroth. I absolutely love you Garroth Ro'meave." She said looking into my eyes. There was a moment of silence. But I had to break the ice.

"I'm so so so so sorry (Y/n) but I don't think....I feel the same way." I said looking down. I could hear the crack in her heart. I looked up to see tears in her eyes. Before I can even touch her she got up and ran. "(Y/n)! Wait!!!" But I was too late. The door had slammed. I was alone.

Alone in a dark place.

*End Of Flashback*

I'm so sorry (Y/n). "I was such a fool back then!" I screamed in my head. I bashed two holes in the wall with my fists and I breathed. "Why did I rejected you (Y/n)? You were the one Irene was crying to me to love. Not Aphmau." I said to myself.

I cried. "I loved you (Y/n) I was just a blind teenager. If I would've seen what I see today. I would've never let you go." I whispered to myself.

"Now your feelings have melted away. You're with someone who treats you better." I said as I looked through our pictures together. Me...her....and her boyfriend.

(Y/N's P.O.V)

"You worthless whore!" My abusive boyfriend yelled at me. He threw a glass bottle at my head but I dodge luckily. I wasn't so lucky though when I was crawling and he grabbed my leg. I kicked him in the jaw then picked myself up. Injured leg or not. And ran upstairs to our shared bedroom. He followed me but was too slow.

Thankful I got there and was able to lock the door. Unfortunately the door was on its last hinges so I quickly barricade the door. As he punched and kicked.

I ran in the closet. I hid underneath the dirty clothes. I had my phone on me and called Garroth because he was in the neighborhood. More closer than the police.

"Please answer." I whispered. The phone clicked. Someone answered thank Irene. "Hello?" A sad Garroth responded. I would ask why he was sad but I'm timed. "Garroth! Please help me! My crazy boyfriend is beating me and the door can't last much longer please get help!" I shouted through the phone. At that moment I heard the door break.

"Wait what?! (Y/n) are you okay?!" Garroth shouted concerned. Before I could respond my boyfriend grabbed my throat. "Look at you. Such a whore. Calling your side dick!" He screamed at my face. I grabbed at his hands gasping for air. "Let.....me.....go." I said while turning purple.

"No. Because you want to fuck a guy so bad let me rape you. Taking your sweet innocence....if you still have it." He huffed. My eyes widened. "Please don't!" I begged. He threw me on the bed and ripped my pants and panties off. I squirmed and fought. It was no use.

He had me pinned unbuckling his pants. Just as he got his private area out he suddenly fell on top of me. Unconscious. I looked up and saw Garroth with a door in his hands.

It had a splatter of blood because of how hard he hit him. But that didn't matter to me I'm just happy Irene listened to my prays. Not even a word got out and Garroth picked me up blushing as he found new panties and pants for me to wear.

After I got changed I hugged my tightly. "Thank you so much" I cried. He hugged me and shushed me. "Everything will be okay. I'll protect you (Y/n)." He said sternly. He looked over and watched the police taking my now ex boyfriend into custody.

I breathed in. His arms just terrified but happy. Not just because he's going to jail. But also because Garroth came for me.

*a few days later*

It's been a week after the incident. I'm going to therapy still. I feel better however. Garroth has been especially taking care of me. He's been living with me ever since what happened a week ago. He's just worried for my safety as he says. I just smile watching him cook for me and feeding me. Or doing other things for me.

It just seems like he loves me.

"Garroth?" I asked softly as he turned on a movie for me. "Yes?" He said sitting next to me. Giving me his full attention. I blushed smiling a little. "Thank you for comforting me." I said. "Of course (Y/n)" he said softly caressing my cheek.

We stared deep into each other's eyes. With longing. And in that moment.

We kissed.

____________________________________Sorry this feels kinda rushed! I hope you guys still enjoy it! Take care Angels! I love you!