Blaze X Reader

Updating again yay!😂
_____________________________
(Y/N)
"Happy Borkday!" I said with a little giggle holding the pizza as Blaze immediately ran to me and took the pizza in one hand and hugged me with the other I blushed as Aphmau and Garroth smirked at me and Zane just starts eating the cupcakes Blaze put the pizza down and pick me up and nuzzles noses with me and smiles "Best Borkday ever! Have my pizza and my girlfriend and friends I love this day!" Garroth and Aphmau giggled and I blushed more and smiles Blaze smirked and put me down and goes on all fours and grabs me with his tail to sit on his back and starts running around I laughed and held on tight he laughed with me as he ran around the place with Aphmau taking pictures and giggling once Blaze stopped I got off and he got up and stretched "phew I need pizza!" He said as he ran to the food table and started roughly eating the pizza I couldn't help but laughed as he turned his head with big green and blue orbs as his puppy eyes and his fangs still sticking to the pizza "awwww your so cute!" I said as I ran over and scratched his chin he purred and slurped up the pizza in one go I laughed and he laughed too and wiped his face and kissed me then pulled away I blushed and playfully punched his arm "stop making me blush" "I'm the borkday boy and if I want to make you blush I'll make you blush" he snickered and ruffled my ears I rolled my eyes "your lucky your the borkday boy now fetch!" I said as I threw a slice of pizza in the air he immediately jumped up and catch it right in his mouth then chewed and swallowed it "pfff you sure love pizza" I said with a giggle "hmph not as much as I love you" he said and hugged me tight barely letting me breathe once he let me go Itook some deep breaths "sorry babe"he whimpered and licked my cheek I smiled "eh it's ok at least I didn't passed out this time" he laughed and nuzzles heads with me "ugh your cuteness (Y/N) is killing me" he said and kissed me again this time I kissed back and pulled away "ok You love birds enough and lets play a game!!!!"Garroth said "ugh fine"I said as Blaze licked my cheek making me giggle *time skip after the game* me and Blaze walked around then stopped by a waterfall as he bends down and picks up a flower and puts it in my hair and kisses my head "your my favorite birthday present" he said and yips I blushed and he kissed my cheeks "best borkday ever!" He said lifting me up again as I laughed he hugged me and sighs "and your borkday will be even better"
________________________________
I know it's probably not accurate I'm sorry but I hope you enjoyed ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️ Also comment if you want me to do a face reveal and tell you my social media 🤗🤗🤗🤗 Bye!