Chapter 5

I'm giving KF and Percy a sibling relationship.

3rd person Team POV

The team had all gathered to discuss Orca, and whether or not she was a threat.

"Here's what we know," Robin started, typing into the computer, "She is a black haired female about 6 feet tall, she is 17 and will be 17 for eternity, and has some powers with sea, fire, and teleportation. What else?"

"She communicates via paper airplanes, and can access the League's files. She knows where heroes are at all times, and Joker killed her fiance," Kid Flash added, "and she has no connections on this Earth."

"Well, she communicates with you." Artemis said, "She insisted to cut ties with everyone on earth, except you. Why?"

Superboy grunted in agreement.

Wally mumbled something almost inaudible, and Superboy, with his advanced hearing, heard it and his faced softened in sympathy, while everyone else was confused.

"What was that?" Artemis asked.

Kid Flash was just about to answer again, but louder, when Batman walked in, "We have info that she's currently in Central City, you must try to bring her here and determine if she's a threat or not."

  ♡~~❤~~~~~~🌷~~~~~~❤~~♡  

They got to Central City and they were watching the warehouse until nightfall. She was starting to get seen more and more by the public, but she still tries not to be seen.

They were about to go in when they felt the room get cold.

"PERSEPHONE JACKSON! DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD IT IS TO FIND YOU!?" Echoed from inside.

"Well at least we learned her name." Artemis muttered.

Kaldur had a look of recognition on his face, but no one else noticed.

"Sorry Neeks, I've been busy. Why didn't you send airplanes?" 'Persephone' said.

"I've been busy too, but I have news for you." 'Neeks' responded, "My dad is allowing her back."

"Back from where? And who?" Robin muttered.

"He's never allowed anyone back before Nico, why would he do it now?"

"Because the council has decided to make you immortal, and her along with you. And yes he has. No matter what they say, Hades is actually a nice guy. Just go to the place she died, and she'll be there."

It started to get colder, and we heard a voice slowly start to fade, "Oh, and the team is outside if you want to take them."

A shadow with no source appeared next to them, and it talked with the same voice as 'Nico', "If you hurt either Percy or Annabeth, I will kill you, then drag your soul out of the Underworld to kill you again before dissolving any memory of your soul."

It dissolved, but left a trail towards Gotham.

"So, the god of the dead is giving her her best friend back?" Artemis asked.

"Fiancee."

"What did you say KF?" Robin asked.

"It's not her best friend, it's her fiancee."

A voice called from above them, "I'm assuming you heard the conversation, do you guys want to meet her?"

PERCY POV

After Nico informed me of what was happening, I vapor traveled to the next building to see the team staring at each other in surprise, so I decided to make my dramatic entrance,

"I'm assuming you heard the conversation, do you guys want to meet her?"

I AM related to Zeus after all.

"Hey Wally, your uncle still taking care of you?" I asked.

"Yeah, it's a lot better than before. Even though it's been a few years, it's scary."

"I totally understand, I was in the same situation when I was twelve, and it is still my greatest fear."

"Yeah, anyways, who were you talking to?"

"Yeah, who was that?" Artemis asked, "And how can they bring someone back from the dead?"

"That, my dear friends, was my cousin Nico, son of Hades. So lets go NOW!" I grabbed their hands eagerly, and vapor traveled to the house where Annabeth died excitedly.

They seemed a little disoriented, so I gave them a minute before giving any explanation, "So, this is where my fiancee died. Just some background information, we had just gotten out of a war, we were trying to live a normal life. The greek gods, who are real by the way, moved us here since Batman and Robin were already keeping it safe. We were moving in, I was upstairs and she was at the truck, when the Joker decided to stop by. She was shot, and she died in my arms, and I almost died too, but Robin took out the Joker. I was so heartbroken afterwards though, I erased myself from all human memories, and destroyed any property I had. The last time I had any contact with anyone besides you guys was when I was kingdom sitting for my nephew, Aquaman. I am telling you this because I want to make sure you know that I will not harm you, so you do not try to harm Annabeth, even though she could probably take you out."

"Why should we believe you?" Artemis asked skeptically, "How do we know you aren't lying?"

"Ask anyone else on your team. Or Wonder Woman, or Aquaman, or... you know what, you could probably just take my word for it."

The team looked wary, and Miss Martian seemed to want to ask something, but I heard a groan from inside. I ran in, and everyone else seemed confused (except Superboy, but I know he has super hearing.) but followed along.

I was just about to turn the corner, when a mass of princess blonde curls tackled me down.

"Annabeth!" I screamed, "You're really back!"

"Of course Seaweed Brain, now are you going to introduce me?"

The team started to introduce themselves, "I'm Robin-"

"I know you, you were there when I died, but what about the rest of you?"

"Superboy"

"Miss Martian"

"Kid Flash"

"Aqualad"

Artemis was about to introduce herself when I stopped her, "Hold on," I said laughing, "You'll love this. Her specialty is a bow and arrow, and her name is-"

"I can introduce my self, thank you very much. My name is Artemis."

Me and Annabeth were on the floor laughing when she finished, with a very confused team trying to figure out the inside joke.

1019 Words

Thank you! Please vote, comment (no advertising), and whatever. I got tagged, but would you guys actually like to see that? And can you please look at the descriptions I have gathered for the team? Comment if one is wrong:

Kaldur: Strong and silent

Robin: Calculating and Calm

Artemis: Protective and Easily angered

Wally: Outwardly arrogant and flirty, but inwardly caring

Megan: Caring and thoughtful

Superboy: Strong, but easily tempered