Chapter 14

Unfortunately, my phone broke, so I won't be able to share my art or funny or cute things I find in the media. But, I made:

They got downstairs to find a hallway

They got downstairs to find a hallway. Another one. This one, however had multiple doors. 

Their best guess was the metal padlocked door. 

Inside was a viewing room to a cell-like area. Percy was inside, and she seemed to be struggling with a glowing rope around her legs. The door inside was obvious enough, but seeing as there was practically a glowing arrow pointing at it, they guessed it wasn't too safe. Miss Martian phased through on the other side, and inspected the room for traps. The door from before apparently did not lead into the room, so she had to find another way to get through.

"Finally." Percy muttered, "I was getting tired of sitting here." 

"Why have you not just teleported out?" Miss Martian asked while looking for a door to let the others in.

"Magic rope or whatever. Believe me I would have left long ago if I was able." Percy sighed, leaning back in her chair, finally giving up, "The door is on the other side of the room by the way. It leads over where Robin and Artemis are though. I don't know how magical physics work."

Sure enough, Miss Martian  went through the door, and was back in the room ith the other two without an alarm. They went in and tried their best to figure out the magic rope. Percy decided to be ever so helpful and try to walk away. She just hopped around the room. 

She started to open the door when Robin yelled. "DON'T! What if the rope-"

An alam sounded and smoke flooded into the room.

"-has an alarm in it..."

His voice died out as he passed out with the rest.

...

When Percy came to, she saw the rest of the team, as well as two demigods already staring at her. 

The first demigod was extremely buff and had stringy hair and was wearing combat clothing as well as a red bandana. The second was not unlike an elf. He seemed extremely fidgety.

"Hey Prissy! Where are we?" The first demigod said rudely.

The other snickered, and Percy reached over and punched the girl who called her Prissy, seeming to ignore the other kid. The other team members were extremely confused on why Percy was so chummy-chummy with these strangers.

Percy turned and saw their confused faces, and realized why they were confused. "This is my... cousin? neice? Your dad is my cousin, so... This is Clarisse, and that is Leo."

Percy started introducing the team. (no, not secret identities. She's not that disrespectful.) and paused about halfway.

"WAIT A MINUTE!" She spun around towards the demigods, pointing angrily at Leo.