Chapter 13

I know it's a different fandom, but I found this, and it is adorable.

"What kind of creature bleeds gold?" someone murmured.

Percy couldn't see anything, but she could already tell there was someone standing right in front of her, and by his voice, could tell that it was a he. She hadn't moved yet, so as far as her captor was aware, she was still out cold. 

Being the smart person she was, she used this opportunity to mermaid kick him in his soft spot and try to break free. The first task worked like a charm, but it took longer than normal to break whatever rope was holding her arms, her feet however were to be dealt with later. She pulled the blindfold off to see a weird looking teen glaring angrily at her from the ground.

"I am not a creature, and who are you supposed to be?" She glared at him, mentally assessing her situation. Only one escape, and she needed more information. Plus her feet were still tied together.

"I am Klarion, and I will be the one asking questions!" He cried indignantly, getting up carefully.

Percy snorted, "Then why did you answer mine?" she asked.

The little ball of hate just started ranting about 'chaos' and other stuff, and Percy just sat back down and tried to free her legs from the magical glowing rope that was keeping her from being able to shut Klarion up. 

This is going to take an annoyingly long time.

...

Back at the mountain, everyone else was doing their fair share of freaking out. The more sensible members of the team were discussing where she could be, and who could have taken her, and the panicking members soon started giving suggestions.

"Who was that taunting her?" 

"Only she knew who he was, but we know what his name is at least."

"What about Annabeth? Would she know who he is?"

"Would I know who exactly?" Said the woman in question.

No one wanted to answer her, so they elected Wally to do it since he was the one to figure out she was gone.

"Well... PercyhasbeenkidnappedandtheonlycluewehaveisadudenamedOctavianandwedon'tknowwhattodowhoheiswherehetookherorwhathewantedandpleasedon'tkillme."

The air got noticeably colder about halfway through the sentence that was too fast to understand.

"What did you say?"

Wally took a deep breath and said it again slowly, "Percy has been kidnapped and the only clue we have is a dude named Octavian and we don't know what to do, who he is, where he took her, or what he wanted."

"Did you say 'Octavian'?" She demanded quietly.

They nodded, and the temperature in the room got noticeably hotter, as in they went from freezing to sweating in two seconds.

"If you'll excuse me, I have to go ask someone about missing souls from the fields of punishment." She turned into vapor that traveled downwards, into the ground, and the temperature immediately returned to normal, except for the small hot spot on the ground.

...

Percy now had a head ache. The magical rope whatever was not giving way, and the stupid witch-wizard-warlock-whatever had not shut up yet. Here she was, an all powerful goddess, stuck listening to an annoying brat. Seemed like her best bet was to sleep until someone got there, because she was going no where at the speed of light.

...

"Both Percy and Annabeth mentioned this 'Octavian' was dead, so who do we know that can raise the dead?"

"There's plenty of people, but most of them are either locked up or accounted for."

"Well, there's also the people who can cast illusions, and we have to account for the Greek side of things. That add a whole lot of unknown."

"Well we found out about the last location by the monsters nearby, and that many lycanthropes can't just disappear of the face of the Earth. Let's look for them."

They went to the computer and started their narrowed search. They were just about to try something else when Annabeth came back slightly less angry, but more angry at the same time.

"I just saw Octavian suffering in the fields of punishment, so it has to be someone with illusions." She sat down with the rest of them , looking at the computer, "And I've made it very apparent that no Greek beings can have anything to do with it."

"Won't some people just ignore you?" Connor asked.

"Even the Olympians tremble at my name. I don't think anyone would risk it." She stated blandly.

The group turned back to what they were doing before, looking for any traces of unknown magic. The computer was set to notify them if it found anything.

Megan soon went to go do something else, and Annabeth was begrudgingly called off to a meeting. Connor followed Megan and Dick had to go take care of a Gotham villain, leaving only Wally, Artemis, and Kaldur brainstorming.

"What about... no, he's in jail..."

"How about... wait, he is too."

"..."

"What about Klarion? We haven't heard from him in a while."

The computer finally dinged, signalling it had found something. A small trace of magic in the middle of no where.

...

If anyone can hear this, I am sorry to say I am unable to get free, and if I die here, please tell my wife I died of boredom.

Percy was still stuck. A little while ago Klarion left, leaving an ADHD goddess alone with her thoughts. Not a good thing. 

There was a thud a floor above, and Percy hoped it was someone there to help her.

...

Annabeth was unable to go with because of her meeting, but the rest of the team went to where the computer sensed magic. 

They split into two teams. One two cause a distraction, the other to go find Percy. The distraction managed to somehow lure Klarion out, and even caused a loud enough noise to be heard from anywhere on earth.

Miss Martian, Robin, and Artemis went in through whatever means was best for them, and found the staircase leading downstairs, following the only hallway in the building. 

1018 words

Thank you! Please vote, comment, and ask for more if you want it!

I am now 'Ainsly' (not even close to my name) to a group of munchkins who I am now calling Thing 1, Thing 2, and Thing 3.

G.M. E.