Chapter 12

I found the one on the right and made the one on the left.

What to do with the psychopath?

Before he left, he made sure to try and play another rainbow joke on Percy. He seemed to not care about actually hurting her, more about annoying her. Not like he had a vendetta or burning hatred for her, just that he wanted to be annoying.

The Joker was currently on his way back to Gotham. He had insisted on Batman take him. The team and Percy (Because Annabeth was working *yawn*. A lot of gods were getting temples and stuff) were just chilling while Percy made a batch of cookies, attempting not to use the recipe.

And not just from memory, she was trying to make sugar cookies instead of her regular blue chocolate while avoiding using the recipe Megan had in the cupboard.

Batman walked into the room, and looked at the scene. Megan and Percy were currently debating over whether or not to add coconut on top, Artemis was having an argument about who knows what with Wally, Conner was trying to figure out the toaster, Kaldur was calmly drinking a glass of water, and Dick was perched on the fridge with his sunglasses on.

He cleared his throat, getting the attention of most of the teens. Percy was too busy putting coconut on the cookies to pay attention. He waited a little, seeing as she was not responding, before continuing, "There's been activity in the Cadmus facility where you found Superboy has had some energy spikes in the last few days. Your job is to find out why."

Percy just kept decorating the cookies, somehow she found blue sprinkles. She was now adding so much, you couldn't see the actual cookie. She was still not listening, and the Bat continued, "There have been spottings of werewolves, and Diana has confirmed they are the Greek Lycanthrope."

There was a sprinkling crash as Percy dropped the sprinkles, making a mess someone would have to clean up later, "Say what now?" she turned around slowly, with a terrified face.

Wally just raised an doubting eyebrow, "You're Greek. How is this so hard to believe? If there are gods, why shouldn't be monsters?"

Percy glared lightly at him, angry, but like she couldn't stay angry, "Some of my friends almost lost their lives to lycanthropes. I'm just not too excited to see them again."

The former looked slightly ashamed, and the latter stopped glaring. 

Batman interrupted the two, "You will be leaving for the mission as soon as possible," and took his dramatic leave, cape flying behind him as the door swung shut. 

...

They were currently hovering near the place and were scouting the area.

There were five werewolves circling the building, with four more standing on guard.

"We need silver weapons to kill them." Robin said, analyzing the situation, "And those are so rare, it would take a week to find enough."

Orca just turned back to the group and blinked before flashing them into existence, "King Lycan was killed by one of my friends a while ago, so we should only have to worry about the usual run of the mill werewolf. I'll be inside if you need me," she said, jumping down and killing the werewolves going around the perimeter.

Superboy followed her, determined to not be outdone, punching the ones on the roof. Artemis couldn't leave them alone without them causing trouble, so she followed sighing, and the rest followed.

They got there to Orca staring (read:glaring intensely) at a skinny little kid who looked like a scarecrow while Superboy was standing there awkwardly.

The stick stopped smirking at Orca long enough to notice the rest of the team, and sent a sinister smile at them, "Oh, who are your friends you graecus scum?" he sneered.

"That insult made no sense. Like you just wanted to punctuate the sentence with an insult." Kid Flash remarked, taking no notice to the annoyed scarecrow, "If it was an original insult that was also very clever, I would understand, but seriously? What even was that anyways?"

"'Graecus' means Greek. It is an insult from Roman times. They believed the Greeks were the cause of the fall of Rome." Robin supplied, answering his friend's question.

"This is Octavian. Disgrace to New Rome. Mass murderer. Failed oracle. Pillow pet murderer." Orca pointed at the powerful twig in front of them.

"I was the Pointy phoenix Maximus (close enough), not some lowly Praetor like you." He snarled indignantly.

"Can we just get to the fighting?" Superboy asked Orca impatiently, "I don't like this place." Even though she wasn't there, Percy knew what happened here. It was in one of the later letters KF sent.

"His point is to get people so riled up they start wars. He'll go make alliances with monsters to secure his place as leader. Don't let him turn you against each other." She warned, remembering the long list of people who had died in the war. Over half of them were from Octavian's 'allies' turning back to Gaea's side, "It cost a lot of lives last time."

Said murderer scoffed, and called some of the lycanthropes forward, "They were unloyal. How did I know whether or not they would help the enemy?"

Percy was fuming, as in there was literally steam coming off of her head, "THERE WAS NO ENEMY IN THE GREEKS. YOU ATTACKED US WITHOUT REASON, SO WE DEFENDED OURSELVES!!" she exploded.

One of the lycanthropes snarled, and the fight started as Superboy took that as an invitation to jump forward and attack.

The fight lasted a long while as the monsters were very numerous. Artemis stayed back and shot silver arrows finishing them off while everyone else confused the monsters or knocked them down with brute strength. 

Once the majority of the wolves were gone, the teens looked around for the scrawny kid who started the whole thing. He seemed to have dissapeared during the squabble.

"Hey Orca, you knew that guy right?" KF asked turning to empty air, "Orca?"

He spun in a full circle, ran a perimeter around the building, and even checked some of the odd rooms and floors. Nothing.

He ran back to the group, "Hey guys... she's gone."

1022 words

Thank you!

I was watching my cousins today, so I spent my morning watching Odd Squad and Teen Titans Go. On the bright side, I discovered I hate the summer reading book I chose. It's way too cheesy, and everything is given too easily. 

The chapters done, but I'm going to rant about my family today. My brother is only a few years away from living on his own, and he has no clue how to cook. He doesn't even know ho to turn on the oven.

I try to make him do things himself to learn, but he never listens. My family tells me to do it because he's "doing something". He is on his computer. HE LEFT THE STOVE ON ALONE BECAUSE HE WANTED TO PLAY A STUPID GAME ON HIS COMPUTER. NORMALLY I DON'T CARE ABOUT WHAT HE DOES, BUT HE IS NOT BURNING DOWN MY KITCHEN.

My uncle also doesn't let my cousins be kids. They are 8 and 9. He tried to ruin Disney for them.

G.M. E.