Chapter 10

This for those people in the comment section of Chapter 6, who have single-handedly doubled the amount of comments I have.

Everyone was sitting around the living room, talking, watching static, or relaxing.

Suddenly, loud pounding footsteps came from down the hall, startling everyone. Percy emerged from the hall, and jumped directly over the couch, which contained about four people, and landed perfectly on the rug.

I'm just kidding. She did make it perfectly over the couch, but she landed on her butt.

"Owe..." She whined, getting up slowly.

"Would you care to explain why you decided to dent the floor?" Annabeth asked sternly.

"It's her birthday!"

"Whose?" Artemis asked.

"Jordan!"

Megan took a moment to excuse herself, as she had a previous arrangement, but she wished Jordan a happy birthday on her way out. Superboy soon followed. As soon as they were both gone, Percy started giggling evilly.

"What are you laughing about?" Artemis asked, scared for the safety of her teammates.

Annabeth just sighed, "You've been talking to the Aphrodite kids recently, haven't you?"

"Yep! Now who's coming to the party?" Percy giggled, looking at the people in the room.

"I've got things to do, sorry." Artemis said, excusing herself.

"I would love to meet the sister of the great Percy Jackson." Aqualad said, accepting the invitation.

"Of course I'll come, I need to meet my sister in law." Annabeth said, kissing Percy's cheek.

"I'll just, um.. go over... here..." Kid Flash said,  trying to leave the room.

Percy grabbed his arm, stopping him from leaving, "Oh no you don't, you're coming to see your sister."

"But we're not related at all!" 

"No duh. But you're not getting out of this."

"But I wanted to go to... the movies!"

"That is the fattest lie I have ever heard."

"Why do I have to go?"

"I already told you-"

Kaldur, sensing an argument, decided to intervene, "But what of Robin?"

"He's out patrolling, he'll be at the party though. He's- It'll be in Gotham after all." Percy said, almost ruining his secret.

"So it'll be Super Hero party?" Kid Flash asked, finally relenting into going the party.

"Well duh, I told that one guy that I was her sister, and wouldn't it be suspicious if a hero was friends with a group of people who look slightly like other heroes." Percy said, rolling her eyes.

"Now let's go get presents!" She yelled, grabbing Annabeth and pulling her with her.

The turnout ended up being Orca, Wisdom's Daughter, Kid Flash, Aqualad, Aquaman (Because he is technically related), Robin, and Batman. 

The party was being held at a ballroom rented by Bruce Wayne. It was extremely private, but the reporters clinging to the walls did little to prove that. They were able to teleport in and cover the windows though.

Of course they were there for the wrong reason. They thought this was a ball for rich friends of Bruce Wayne in honor off his new daughter. Not a superhero party for some superheros' sister. (By blood, adoption, and friendship).

Orca was talking excitedly to her sister, while everyone else mingled.

"I lost my first tooth!" Jordan said excitedly, showing off the hole where it used to be.

"That's great!" Percy responded,  "Did you put it under your pillow?"

"Yeah! The tooth fairy gave me a hundred dollars!" Her sister responded, pulling it out of her pocket.

Percy, upon seeing it was in fact a hundred dollar bill, turned to Batman, who was talking to Aquaman, and gave him a look. He just looked completely innocent in return.

"Well that's just great! Did you tell the other kids in school?" She said, turning back to Jordan.

"They don't talk to me much." She said, looking at her shoes.

"Why? You're related to Superheroes." Percy said, looking her in the eye.

Jordan looked at the various people, well more specifically, heroes, around the room, and then looked back at Percy, "I stood up for a kid who was being bullied for being gay. Apparently that's not a good thing to do."

Percy was taken aback for a moment, before calling Annabeth over. She whispered something in her ear, too quiet for anyone else to hear. Annabeth nodded her head, agreeing to the plan.

"Jordan, this is my girlfriend Annabeth, and we're going to tell those kids how awesome of a family you have." Percy introduced.

Jordan got an excited look in her eye, and started bouncing up and down. "Can you do me a favor and go get Hot-dog, Traffic-light, and Fishy?" Percy asked her, using the nicknames the now 4 year old supplied.

She ran off, grabbing the two's hands and dragging them over. Percy thanked her and started telling the heroes her plan. 

"Are you sure about this?" Annabeth asked, looking at the city spread before them.

"What better way to show how awesome Jordan is other than having five superheroes talk to her on a rooftop?" Percy asked, looking at the ground below them, which was accumulating quite a few spectators.

Percy waited until the {BLAME DCDemigodTimelord23 if this is still here. The name of the Newspaper Clark Kent works for} news chopper was flying around the building. 

First, Aqualad used a water ladder to climb the building. He was followed by Robin who back flipped from a nearby building. Then, for effect, KF came speeding up form the back, dropping off Jordan in clear light of the cameras.

Percy walked to the front of the building, adjusting her voice modifier so it made her voice louder, "So I heard that some people were talking trash about my little sister. I'm just here to say, Jordan Atlanta Jackson-Wayne is the most awesome person. Anybody, and I mean anybody, who hurts her in any way, will have to answer to me," she said, adding a threat for any villain, bully, or otherwise shady character, "or my friends," she said, gesturing to the male heroes standing in a U around her and Jordan, "or my girlfriend." She said, calling Annabeth forward, kissing her in front of the cameras and spectators.

Of course they got a lecture about recklessness, but no one really payed attention.

Jordan reported that people had started talking to her, but most were just trying to get autographs from superheroes. She turned down those, and actually met some good friends.

All in all, everybody was happy.

1064 Words

Vote, Comment, whatever. Thank you for reading!

Leave any requests down below!

This chapter was requested by yourgayemocousin

G.M. E.