Quick Introduction Of Characters And The Main Character.

My name is Clementine Russell, I am 5'6 and 21 years old. I have a rhombus shaped bottom and a stomach that I am so in love with. A lot of big girls in the stories you may have read, are typically insecure teenagers who fall in love with drug dealers, who ultimately end up helping them move out of their parents house and making them become more tough, sorry to break your hearts people but this is a different ball game. This may be an urban tale, but this is my urban tale. It may either piss you off or having you raise your fists up high.

Sup, my name is Adonis and I am pretty cool if you ask me. I'm twenty two,6'2 and own my own shoe company. I love women, I mean all shapes, sizes, skin tones, and race. I fuck each and everyone of them differently just to make them feel different.

Hi,my name's My'driyon and I swear I would risk it all for Adonis. I mean he's chocolate, tall, dark,and handsome. The sex that we have is AMAZING! I'm in love with him and his dick, no one can come between us. Not even Clementine big hefty ass.

It's Bambi bitch !! Haha, any ways I'm Clementine's younger sister and one of her best friend's besides Stacey. I'm a beautiful young eighteen year old woman with ambition and high hopes of becoming a.... stripper. Nah not a stripper, but a model.

Tasty Stacey is the name because once your father eats me he.... wait so this isn't a hotline introduction?? *shakes head* Oh my bad you guys well my name is Stacey I am twenty years old and I am Clementine's best friend and Kacey's twin. See The difference between Kacey and I is that she is the party twin while I am the quiet one. Everybody's her best friend while I only have one.

Hey everybody my name is Kacey and don't listen to anything Stacey says. She's the thot twin. Nobody party's as hard as she does. Anyways , I'm thicker than a snicker. Well, at least that is what Khyrhen tells me, my eyes are blue my hair is blonde for right now and I'm athletic.

Raindrop drop top, what's up guys my name Khyrhen, I am gay asf with a lil bit of playa in me? Don't be surprised If I could steal somebody's bitch though 😉

My name is Mama Deb , Clementine is my oldest daughter out of the two of my kids.

Hi, I'm her dad.

Hi, I'm Tremaine my description is not needed, you can imagine how I look ...

That's all of the characters You need to know.

Author: Shehadtogrowup

Author's Piece- Not really  trying to reveal too much of myself , but hey everyone 👋🏾.